Sunday - ham or ?

mead107

There's not even alcohol in the house. The borther-in-laws and me want to knock a couple back before we go to every holiday there, but mother-in-law won't let us. And you don't want to get her pissed.

Hash brownies, my friend.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not even alcohol in the house. The borther-in-laws and me want to knock a couple back before we go to every holiday there, but mother-in-law won't let us. And you don't want to get her pissed.

I'm cornfused. Is it the MIL who's the problem or Nana?

I'm cornfused. Is it the MIL who's the problem or Nana?

Nana. The MIL would be right there drinking with us, but she doesn't want to piss off her mother. And I don't want to piss off MIL because the earth shakes when you do.

Nana. The MIL would be right there drinking with us, but she doesn't want to piss off her mother. And I don't want to piss off MIL because the earth shakes when you do.

Ok your MIL's a B word, sounds like her mother's a B word (sorry about the harsh words). For your sake I just hope your wife was adopted. <_<

Wife and I ventured to the St Regis down the road from our house. Glass of champagne each, glass of wine for me, carmel martini for her and shared a plate of fries (well they were truffle fries) bill with tip......$95. Holy Easter Bunny! But it was a $100 view.

Wife and I ventured to the St Regis down the road from our house. Glass of champagne each, glass of wine for me, carmel martini for her and shared a plate of fries (well they were truffle fries) bill with tip......$95. Holy Easter Bunny! But it was a $100 view.

You should have gotten a Spitzer.

You should have gotten a Spitzer.

Oh and we sat next to a guy who played football. He was with a guy and a younger girl. The girl said something and the guy with her laughed and said he used to sack quaterbacks for a living. When he left he was driving a nice Mercedes with license plate 1BIGBEN. Any idea who he might have been? Wife said he was in his forties. I thought he was older.

Oh and we sat next to a guy who played football. He was with a guy and a younger girl. The girl said something and the guy with her laughed and said he used to sack quaterbacks for a living. When he left he was driving a nice Mercedes with license plate 1BIGBEN. Any idea who he might have been? Wife said he was in his forties. I thought he was older.

Never mind...must have been Ben Davidson.

Ok your MIL's a B word, sounds like her mother's a B word (sorry about the harsh words). For your sake I just hope your wife was adopted. <_<

The grandmother isn't, just extremly conservative. I'll freely admit my mother in law is. And my wife doesn't want to be anything like her.....I made sure of that before we got married.

The grandmother isn't, just extremly conservative. I'll freely admit my mother in law is. And my wife doesn't want to be anything like her.....I made sure of that before we got married.

Most girls don't want to become like their mothers. It just happens. <_<