Al Sharptons at it again

K-Gun10

The worst thing about that link was that the cops were disciplined for using "foul language" to a person who had drugs and a gun. Perhaps they should have read nursery rhymes to him? How about "Hickory Dickory Dock?"

I met Al Sharpton. He is a very funny person and he is smart. How can anyone blame him for his antics when there are politicians and police bosses that are weak kneed enough to entertain nonsense like this?

Al could make a much better contribution to the advancement of people of color if he adopted an agenga much closer to Bill Cosby's. Jesse too.

Agreed... Seriously between Sharpton once saying that a white girl deserved to get raped in Central Park and Jackson calling NYC "Hymieville", their words mean nothing to me. They are as rediculous as Obama's pastor or the pastor that was featured on Shredd and Ragan today that went way over the top on trashing Obama. Sharpton and Jackson have set back blacks 25 years with their actions and hypocrisy(see Duke lacrosse rape case).

EDIT: Pastor Manning (the one that Shredd and Ragan featured)

Agreed... Seriously between Sharpton once saying that a white girl deserved to get raped in Central Park and Jackson calling NYC "Hymieville", their words mean nothing to me. They are as rediculous as Obama's pastor or the pastor that was featured on Shredd and Ragan today that went way over the top on trashing Obama. Sharpton and Jackson have set back blacks 25 years with their actions and hypocrisy(see Duke lacrosse rape case).

EDIT: Pastor Manning (the one that Shredd and Ragan featured)

I heard that one on Shred and Reagan too today, did it not seem like he was a little biased towards the Clintons (for the 1/4 billion to "spruce up" the neighborhood?) and thats why he bashed Obama.