Official Gibran Hamdan Fan Club Thread

Dan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should make a chroise t-shirt, sign it and send to to Gibran like kids do for counselors at summer camp. This would only increase his chroise

Or a sign to hang at the stadium .... "The Chroisen Few"

I just want to say that in these troubled times for Bills fans, when we are left wondering and questioning the character and moral fiber of this team, a beacon of justice, integrity, charisma, poise and most importantly chroise has been here all along, waiting for us to turn to him in our moment of darkness...

...that man's name is Gibran Hamdan.

Hamdan FACTS:

- You'll never find him pointing his gun at relatives...WHY? because his relatives all adore him for the CHROISE he emits.

- You'll never see him on Chippewa at 3:30 am sneaking in booze into a bar...WHY? Because CHROISE always gets comped.

- You'll never see him driving drunk...WHY? Because it takes a fully stocked bar, two cases of valium, and three shotguns full of elephant tranquilizer to give CHROISE a buzz.

- You'll never see him involved in a hit-and-run...WHY? Because people would never step in front of his car, they would feel the CHROISE and stop and stare just to get a look inside. If in the rare event a mere mortal wishes to envelope the CHROISE so badly he/she/Canadian would jump in the path of his moving vehicle, Hamdan would simply step out of his car and the mortal would be healed via CHROISE.

Vote HAMDAN in '08....you'll be better because of it. FEEL THE CHROISE.

This message brought to you by registered Bills Fans on TBD For Gibran Hamdan and the CHROISE Initiative.

I just want to say that in these troubled times for Bills fans, when we are left wondering and questioning the character and moral fiber of this team, a beacon of justice, integrity, charisma, poise and most importantly chroise has been here all along, waiting for us to turn to him in our moment of darkness...

...that man's name is Gibran Hamdan.

Hamdan FACTS:

- You'll never find him pointing his gun at relatives...WHY? because his relatives all adore him for the CHROISE he emits.

- You'll never see him on Chippewa at 3:30 am sneaking in booze into a bar...WHY? Because CHROISE always gets comped.

- You'll never see him driving drunk...WHY? Because it takes a fully stocked bar, two cases of valium, and three shotguns full of elephant tranquilizer to give CHROISE a buzz.

- You'll never see him involved in a hit-and-run...WHY? Because people would never step in front of his car, they would feel the CHROISE and stop and stare just to get a look inside. If in the rare event a mere mortal wishes to envelope the CHROISE so badly he/she/Canadian would jump in the path of his moving vehicle, Hamdan would simply step out of his car and the mortal would be healed via CHROISE.

Vote HAMDAN in '08....you'll be better because of it. FEEL THE CHROISE.

This message brought to you by registered Bills Fans on TBD For Gibran Hamdan and the CHROISE Initiative.

Word.

What he said.

No sh-t. This makes me what I am, cantankerous. Who gives a flying f-ck about the 3rd stringer who will NEVER, I repeat NEVER see the field.

I guess you never heard the old adage, "The most popular player on the team is the backup QB"

Since when has he ever been mentioned as the backup QB? It's just rediculous.

Well I put it as that, since we supposedly have two starting QB's. That number may soon turn to 3 once the Chroise is let out of the bag this preseason

Well I put it as that, since we supposedly have two starting QB's. That number may soon turn to 3 once the Chroise is let out of the bag this preseason

Yeah, this thread will never die because a couple people on this board will not let it. Even if there is nothing to talk about.