Official Gibran Hamdan Fan Club Thread

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
You keep tempting the chroisen one with your blasphemy. You do remember what happened to his most recent nemesis don't you?

i'm sorry........ i don't keep up on the world of a 3rd string QB. what happened and who's the nemesis?

I saw this and thought I would pass it along to the Hamdan fans. Admision to the show is $5 (I think). (He is the fifth person listed)

I know at least one of you had his jersey, might be a good chance to get it signed :blink:

This link is no longer good. Apparently the Chroise has decided against it. Don't mess with the Chroise....bad things man....baaad things.

Why wasn't Gibran Hamdan at practice?

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6086

At quarterback starter Trent Edwards took most of the first team reps with J.P. Losman next in line followed by Matt Baker. Luke Drone did not get much work.

Even Baker, a Dolphin washout, is getting snaps.

Hamdan was in Africa feeding starving children and curing aids. He has a seat up in first Chroise for the trip back to Buffalo.

Why wasn't Gibran Hamdan at practice?

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6086

At quarterback starter Trent Edwards took most of the first team reps with J.P. Losman next in line followed by Matt Baker. Luke Drone did not get much work.

Even Baker, a Dolphin washout, is getting snaps.

Well he was there for sure, see the OTA day 1 vid where Marcus Stroud is talking. It starts with a snap of Trent Edwards and it clearly shows Hamdan watching him (and smiling).

Also near the end he's standing on the sideline next to J.P. whilst Trent is taking a snap.

Well he was there for sure, see the OTA day 1 vid where Marcus Stroud is talking. It starts with a snap of Trent Edwards and it clearly shows Hamdan watching him (and smiling).

Also near the end he's standing on the sideline next to J.P. whilst Trent is taking a snap.

Not to mention, he was in the hearts of all of the players.

So technically speaking, he took all of the snaps.

Offensive highlights

On the offensive side of the ledger the no huddle was a focus Wednesday. With J.P. Losman not in attendance the rest of this week Gibran Hamdan has been taking almost all of the reps with the second unit. Hamdan led the first no huddle series and effectively moved the team down the field. Hamdan got some good assistance from the backs. Dwayne Wright made a pretty fingertip grab on a checkdown as Hamdan alertly stepped up in the pocket to deliver the ball. Rookie back Xavier Omon also busted a nice run out to the left for about 20 yards down to the five-yard line before the series was ended.

\o/