wouldn't hate leon hall in first rd

Patrick Willis (or APetersen if he dropped) would make me happy, but if the brain trust at OBD had a plan something like this, I wouldn't mind having that top CB to replace Nate, seeing as we know nothing about Youboty. If it worked out this way, I'd be encouraged:

Rd 1: Leon Hall CB

Rd 2: David Harris ILB

Rd 3a: Tony Hunt RB

Rd 3b: Scott Chandler TE

In other words, if we miss out on Willis or Petersen, there ARE other ways to get four good players who will immediately help.

Just hope they don't settle on Lynch in Rd 1.

Patrick Willis (or APetersen if he dropped) would make me happy, but if the brain trust at OBD had a plan something like this, I wouldn't mind having that top CB to replace Nate, seeing as we know nothing about Youboty. If it worked out this way, I'd be encouraged:

In other words, if we miss out on Willis or Petersen, there ARE other ways to get four good players who will immediately help.

I would hate it because it points to a bust in Youboty.

Or distrust in mcgee viking. I wouldn't be comfortable with the thought of mcgee as #1 corner. I hope the bills dont go this route though. If you're gonna play a tampa 2 I wouldn't put that big an onus on corner.

I agree, and I think the likes of McGee AND Greer need some time to learn the new system etc. Grabbing a CB in the first round IMO indicates a lack of paitience and/or faith.

I wouldn't hate it, but he's far from my first choice at 12. I think Willis, Posluszny, and yes, Lynch, are all better prospects at their respective positions and would be better choices for the Bills.

One thing I can all but guarantee: the Bills will not select that heavily from one conference. Its usually a good idea to pick from several.

All Big 10 players. Is that still considered a Major conference ? :thumbsup: Harris looks like a player but I am not a big fan of the others. But, if your point is there are many options out there to fill your team then I agree wholheartedly

I would hate this pick at 12.

HIGH MOTOR makes a great point about the Tampa 2...plus there is good depth in the draft in Round 2 and 3 for CB, take one there and address the need at RB or LB early.

If Willis and AP are both gone, would love a small tradedown, pickup another pick, and then if you want to take a CB in the first, then do it.

Or distrust in mcgee viking. I wouldn't be comfortable with the thought of mcgee as #1 corner. I hope the bills dont go this route though. If you're gonna play a tampa 2 I wouldn't put that big an onus on corner.

From this week's Lenny P. Tip Sheet...are you really coach Dungy HM?

Coach Tony Dungy once noted: "The further away from the ball you get, for us, the less your (financial) value." In any Tampa-2 scheme, including the one Indianapolis plays, cornerbacks don't have to be great cover defenders.

Where's Bill in NYC when you need him?

Are you joking? With all the weaknesses we have, CB in Round 1? Guess we'll be giving up 140 yards per game rushing again if that happens.

AARRGGH!!!

Bill seems to be missing. Last I knew, someone was using his handle to promote moving up to draft a wide receiver in Rd#1. :thumbdown:

Bill seems to be missing. Last I knew, someone was using his handle to promote moving up to draft a wide receiver in Rd#1. :unsure:

Was that post off the top of your head? :thumbdown:

Sorry---had to say it.....

LOL

I seriously thought somone had hijacked his account when I read that :unsure:

Bill seems to be missing. Last I knew, someone was using his handle to promote moving up to draft a wide receiver in Rd#1. :thumbdown:

I would hate it because it points to a bust in Youboty.

Like most Bills fans I don't know much about Youbouty. But I would have to say that your post is totally lacks any kind of logic? How could a 3rd round pick that has not had a chance to play yet be considered a bust before his second season has even started?