Alec Baldwin leaves threatening message to daughter

scribo

Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter

An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And we've learned, a family law judge was so alarmed after hearing the tape, she has temporarily barred Baldwin from having any contact with his child.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

I think Alec totally lost it.

I think we can forgive this mishap if we just take a minute to appreciate Alec Baldwin's important body of work as an actor.

Oh, wait...... :thumbsup:

I have to call shenanigans on this. He actually does have an impressive body of work.

I would give him high grades for all of the following:

Glengarry Glen Ross

Outside Providence

State and Main

The Cooler

Many people would mention the Hunt For Red October type stuff (although I haven't seen any of it)

Plus, he has been very funny on tv., notably SNL and The Simpsons

Of course, none of this could excuse him from verbally abusing an 11 year old girl. Obviously, he has some issues with being a hot-head abusive prick and I can't defend him for that. He is a good actor though.

An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And we've learned, a family law judge was so alarmed after hearing the tape, she has temporarily barred Baldwin from having any contact with his child.

Sounds like me every night at bedtime for the kiddies!

Alec Baldwin is a prick. He likes to yell at women, apparently.

Even though his ex is not the most stable person in the world, Kim Basinger obviously didn't deserve his drunken tantrums.

Screw you, Alec.

Blake: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize?

[Holds up prize]

Blake: Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

As disgusting as this is, is it that unusual? I hope so, but fear it is not.

I see and hear saying the most awful things to their children, IN PUBLIC. Stuff that makes me angry. Stuff that. occasionally, prompts me to make a remark (usually I mind my own business).

The difference is they aren't famous, so their remarks never make it to the web, and those remarks aren't talked about on TSW. But, I;m not excusing Alec and I don't think he deserves any sympathy here. Famous people make a lot of $ being famous, they get a lot of perks being famous and they get a platform from which to spot their personal opinions...because they are famous. The thing is, this sword called "Famous" is double-edged, it seems.

I am not a big Alec Baldwin fan as a person, except for the fact that he is a funny guy. I think he's a jerk, and he's well known for being a total prick here in Hollyweird. That said, Kim Basinger has a worse reputation than he does for being a total ass.

Is that physically possible?

Alec Baldwin is a douche among douchebags.

Is that physically possible?

Alec Baldwin is a douche among douchebags.

If you think about it, the fact that she leaked this to the press proves that she cares less about the welfare of her daughter than about scoring a big public humiliation against her ex-husband. This poor kid has two raving egomaniacs for parents and they are not above using their kid as a weapon against each other.

I'd say this one is headed to douchebag overtime.

If you think about it, the fact that she leaked this to the press proves that she cares less about the welfare of her daughter than about scoring a big public humiliation against her ex-husband. This poor kid has two raving egomaniacs for parents and they are not above using their kid as a weapon against each other.

I'd say this one is headed to douchebag overtime.

ON ESPN 8, THE OCHO

Right on. It's easy to jump on Baldwin because...well...it's so easy. But what she did was totally uncalled for. She could take some parenting tips from Britney Spears.

I have to call shenanigans on this. He actually does have an impressive body of work.

Glengarry Glen Ross

Outside Providence

State and Main

The Cooler

Many people would mention the Hunt For Red October type stuff (although I haven't seen any of it)

Uh, yeah, like I was saying..... :thumbsup:. The ability to keep a straight face on SNL is his only talent.

Anyway, here are some other Baldwin-isms from over the years. I forgot about him during the Cory Lidle plane crash last year.

This part doesn't bother anybody?

Glengarry Glen Ross

Outside Providence

State and Main

The Cooler

Of course, none of this could excuse him from verbally abusing an 11 year old girl. Obviously, he has some issues with being a hot-head abusive prick and I can't defend him for that. He is a good actor though.

And these "Gems"

Running with Scissors

The Cat in the Hat

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

Prelude to a Kiss

The Shadow

And the role that made WWII vets vommit in disgust..."Pearl Harbor"

Baldwin apologizes (kind of). Blame it on the divorce proceedings.

http://film.guardian.co.uk/apnews/story/0,,-6574760,00.html

"Outside the doors of divorce court, I have friends, I have respect from people I work with and I have a normal relationship with my daughter. All of that is threatened whenever one enters a court room.'"

After hearing the tape, I have two thoughts:

-"Normal relationship"?!?!? Who is he trying to kid?

-If he's this big an a**hole, no wonder his daughter doesn't want to talk to him...