How loud will the boo's be??

I was at the Dolphins game when Bryan Cox came out of the tunnel with his 1 finger salute.

I was at the Season Opener after the Music City Miracle when the Titans came into town.

I was at the Redskins game the day that Rob Johnson came back to town and was sacked twice in 4 plays.

I am planning on being at the Ravens game when Willis comes back.

How loud do you think the Boo's will be the first time he touches the ball or gets announced during pre-game?

Why is everyone taking this so personally? McGahee is no different than any other sports mercenary. I dont remember, did anyone boo Kelly when he came to Buffalo after his Gamblers career?

I'm not at all angry for leaving Buffalo. Honestly, in his situation, I would have wanted out too.

It was the level of class (or lack thereof) he showed after he left that has me pissed off.

He simply could have said that "While I am grateful that Buffalo took a chance on me and gave me the opportunity to play, I feel that it was time for a change of scenery." Instead he bashed the city and its people.

F Willis!

I was at the Dolphins game when Bryan Cox came out of the tunnel with his 1 finger salute.

I was at the Season Opener after the Music City Miracle when the Titans came into town.

I was at the Redskins game the day that Rob Johnson came back to town and was sacked twice in 4 plays.

How loud do you think the Boo's will be the first time he touches the ball or gets announced during pre-game?

I heard from a guy who's cousin's best-friend was in an elevator with one of the structural engineers for RWS and he said they're planning to re-survey the stadium's stability in hopes that the noise from Willis' welcome reception doesn't shake the stadium from its foundation...

I was at the Redskins game the day that Rob Johnson came back to town and was sacked twice in 1 play.

He did have a special talent didn't he? Dang, those were the days.

As for Willis...he'll get his share...though you do have to remember that he meant no harm. His agent, Satanspawn, had an agenda and Willis did his best to follow along.

I dont remember, did anyone boo Kelly when he came to Buffalo after his Gamblers career?

No, but they did boo when he threw that pick in the endzone of the Fins game, after Todd Collins had beat the Cowgirls, and I remeber people calling for Collins to start over Jimbo!

Honestly, in his situation, I would have wanted out too.

I really don't get this.

Why didn't Jim Kelly want out? Bruce Smith? Andre Reed? They were players that came to a horrible team but had the balls to stick with the program and help create the greatest era in Buffalo Bills history. I still don't buy into this "his situation" crap. He's a just self-centered loser in my book. I'm looking forward to the greatest era of Bills history that, hopefully for us Bills fans, is just around the corner.

Why is everyone taking this so personally? McGahee is no different than any other sports mercenary. I dont remember, did anyone boo Kelly when he came to Buffalo after his Gamblers career?

I don't get it!! Boo'ing Kelly coming to Buffalo would be equivalent to Baltimore boo'ing WM this year, doesn't make sense.

I heard from a guy who's cousin's best-friend was in an elevator with one of the structural engineers for RWS and he said they're planning to re-survey the stadium's stability in hopes that the noise from Willis' welcome reception doesn't shake the stadium from its foundation...

They just need to put some fatass shocks on that biotch!

He simply could have said that "While I am grateful that Buffalo took a chance on me and gave me the opportunity to play, I feel that it was time for a change of scenery."

Maybe he should have said that. But let's face it, Willis isn't the exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I'm not too terribly sure he has the wherewithal to communicate multiple ideas and nuances within a single sentence - unless the multiple ideas and nuances consist of him interrupting himself every fourth word to ask "know what I'm sayin'."

Maybe he should have said that. But let's face it, Willis isn't the exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I'm not too terribly sure he has the wherewithal to communicate multiple ideas and nuances within a single sentence - unless the multiple ideas and nuances consist of him interrupting himself every fourth word to ask "know what I'm sayin'."

HEY!! How' ve you been? You nappy headed Ho!!!! :worthy::lol:

Nice to hear from ya ! :worthy::lol: :lol:

Where in the hell did you come from. Welcome back.

I will be booing the Bills if Losman is handing off to the A-Train or Shaud Williams. Let's acquire a RB before we make plans on lynching our old one....

This season, the Bills could have the luxury of watching both 1200-yard RB's we shipped out of town for no good reason (TH and WM) run wild over our weak defense while we start a backup (Turner), a wash up (ATrain) or a look up (tiny Shaud). Sweet.

It's a real genius move by all the Willis critics (who've said all along that he only runs hard when he's motivated) to organize a jersey burning and mass-booing of him.....

Who is willis?

I'm already planning a vacation day after the Ravens game because I don't expect to have much of a voice after joining the chorus at the Ralph on the Sunday game.

Even better...i wish this could be executed. But I always perfer silence. If they announced his name and the stadium was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. THAT would mess with a guy. I've seen it done in college hockey before..but its hard to execute.

Why are people mad? Cause we took a chance on McGahee, embraced him and he crapped on the city in the media that's why. I wouldn't have had any problem with the guy if he had just left quietly and toed the company line, saying he was greatful to the city and the team and it was all just a business decision. The guy took pot shots at a city and a team who gave him a chance. I can't say I blame anyone for taking it personally.

Even better...i wish this could be executed. But I always perfer silence. If they announced his name and the stadium was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. THAT would mess with a guy. I've seen it done in college hockey before..but its hard to execute.

that would be amazing. much better than boos. near impossible though.

This is oh so true. And it's not a subject for ridicule. He is a talented young man who is strong in some areas, and very weak in others.

Which is why he won't be a stranger to WNY. He'll be back frequently. Seems he impregnated and infected a number of our gals, it is whispered.

We should remember him as someone who left it all on the field.

Hah, hah, that's funnier than I meant it!