NFL Schedule Will Be Released On...

Patience

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Scott. Time to get rid of all those threads and topics in last year's "Tailgating" section. Let the 2007 party planning begin... :rolleyes:

A lot of people were interested in when the dates of games would be out.

Your sarcastic, and useless, comment was not needed.

WTF was THAT? How dare you attack our aussie like that?

There was NOTHING sarcastic or useless about her post. You'd know that if you'd been around here for more than 10 minutes.

You owe her a major apology.

:rolleyes: Huh?

aussiew is the de facto road game tailgate planner for this community. Your brainless, and useless, comment showed what a dumbass you are.

Feeling a little defensive are we?

You do know Aussiew was talking about this area of The Board which a lot of people are more interested in than your bitter and useless comment which was not needed nor warranted.

Great to have you posting.

Now learn some manners before you post again.

And, if that's too difficult a task for you, then spend some more time here learing which end is up around here before you pop off again.

Stojan is supposed to come out your other end - not your mouth, Putz.

Feeling a little defensive are we?

You do know Aussiew was talking about this area of The Board which a lot of people are more interested in than your bitter and useless comment which was not needed nor warranted.

Great to have you posting.

Now learn some manners before you post again.

And, if that's too difficult a task for you, then spend some more time here learing which end is up around here before you pop off again.

Stojan is supposed to come out your other end - not your mouth, Putz.

Well said, my friend.

Your best next move would be to simply come on the board and apologize for this.

Aussie will forgive you. Some of the others may not,....but time will heal all wounds...and it won't be long before everyone forgets this little thread ever happened.

Your best next move would be to simply come on the board and apologize for this.

Aussie will forgive you. Some of the others may not,....but time will heal all wounds...and it won't be long before everyone forgets this little thread ever happened.

Geez, everybody needs to lighten up a little. I think everybody is being a little harsh on the guy. It wasnt the most polite comment to say but Ive seen 10 times worse on this board without anybody even saying anything. It is not like he insulted her first born.

Geez, everybody needs to lighten up a little. I think everybody is being a little harsh on the guy. It wasnt the most polite comment to say but Ive seen 10 times worse on this board without anybody even saying anything. It is not like he insulted her first born.

Back off, rook. We're administering a little justice here. :worthy:

Back off, rook. We're administering a little justice here. :worthy:

Ah, I forgot, Article 47, Section 10, Line 28 of the TBD Message Board Handbook: "if you dont have at least 6,000 posts, your opinions & posts dont mean sh*t.

I stand corrected.

Ah, I forgot, Article 47, Section 10, Line 28 of the TBD Message Board Handbook: "if you dont have at least 6,000 posts, your opinions & posts dont mean sh*t.

I stand corrected.

Don't feel bad. A person can have triple that amount and still their opinions & posts won't mean sh*t.

Don't feel bad. A person can have triple that amount and still their opinions & posts won't mean sh*t.

i understand what you are saying. on face value what he posted wasn't that bad, and there is a lot worse posted regularly.

it is however a matter of respect for certain posters and as the dean said, this board is a little like "Lord of the Flies" when it decides to hand down its own manner of justice.

i understand what you are saying. on face value what he posted wasn't that bad, and there is a lot worse posted regularly.

it is however a matter of respect for certain posters and as the dean said, this board is a little like "Lord of the Flies" when it decides to hand down its own manner of justice.

Where's that freakin' conch?

I stand corrected.

Gordio, RobGuy has two things (at least) going against him here:

1 -- He flew off the handle for no reason.

2 -- The person he insulted (although I've never met her) has the reputation of being one of the nicest human beings to grace this board.

It was a bad, bad post. He deserves every bit of what he's getting here, and if he has any stones he'll "man up" and publicly apologize.

Gordio, RobGuy has two things (at least) going against him here:

1 -- He flew off the handle for no reason.

2 -- The person he insulted (although I've never met her) has the reputation of being one of the nicest human beings to grace this board.

It was a bad, bad post. He deserves every bit of what he's getting here, and if he has any stones he'll "man up" and publicly apologize.

Well said, e. :worthy:

I think his was a horribly vicious attack.

Lord of the Flies as I recall creates a great leveling effect. Piggy the intellectual with few physical gifts is the one chosen for slaughter. We have a sense of pathos for that little fatass because he, in a way represents or own desire to annihilate our better selves even if they are kind of annoying.

What the hell is going on here?

I want to start the season against Hamilton. We match up well.

Lord of the Flies as I recall creates a great leveling effect. Piggy the intellectual with few physical gifts is the one chosen for slaughter. We have a sense of pathos for that little fatass because he, in a way represents or own desire to annihilate our better selves even if they are kind of annoying.

What the hell is going on here?

I want to start the season against Hamilton. We match up well.

"Sucks to your assmar.". :worthy:

I don't understand. What was so bad about his response. Something I missed here.

BTW, before you call me a "rook" I've been on this board for 5 years under a different name.

what did his response to aussie have to do with his first post .

NOTHING

Aussie was just asking SDS to clear the 2006 tailgate fourm so that when the dates come out for the 2007 season the party planing can start .

I hope this helps

aussie :worthy::worthy::devil::blink: ---- rob guy :worthy::beer::lol:

I don't understand. What was so bad about his response. Something I missed here.

BTW, before you call me a "rook" I've been on this board for 5 years under a different name.

No problem, Mike. Did you see the this thread?:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=61318

or this video (if it's still active)?:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&a...032633/&fg=

Mr. Guy did SORTA the TSW equivalent of that.

Please let me explain:

In that vid a man punches a defenseless woman in the face while he grabs her purse. It's HORRIBLE. Surely, it's not murder, it's not rape. But it was stupid, cruel and petty. I man punching an old lady in the mouth for her purse? WTF is that? Right?

Now, aussie is no helpless old lady, but she is very nice, totally harmless (by that, I mean she is actually NICE to new posters, unlike some of us) and is very well respected around here. Plus, she's our aussie.

RobGuy just jumped on her, for no reason, e-punched her...and stole her figurative purse.

Does that help?

No problem, Mike. Did you see the this thread?:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=61318

or this video (if it's still active)?:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&a...032633/&fg=

Mr. Guy did SORTA the TSW equivalent of that.

Please let me explain:

In that vid a man punches a defenseless woman in the face while he grabs her purse. It's HORRIBLE. Surely, it's not murder, it's not rape. But it was stupid, cruel and petty. I man punching an old lady in the mouth for her purse? WTF is that? Right?

Now, aussie is no helpless old lady, but she is very nice, totally harmless (by that, I mean she is actually NICE to new posters, unlike some of us) and is very well respected around here. Plus, she's our aussie.

RobGuy just jumped on her, for no reason, e-punched her...and stole her figurative purse.

Does that help?

good thing you added this part otherwise she would have broken out a can of whoop ### on you like they write about in the history books. :w00t:

good thing you added this part otherwise she would have broken out a can of whoop ### on you like they write about in the history books. :w00t:

First thing I wrote, lest I forget. I may be dumb, but I'm not crazy!

...well...maybe a little crazy... :w00t: