NFL Schedule Will Be Released On...

Patience

I have only one small wish with respect to the schedule -- please let the Baltimore game fall on any Sunday other than September 23 or 30. I have good friends originally from B'More who want to come to that game with us, but I'm out of town on both of those weekends.

Mid-October would be perfect.

I hear ya. A buddy of mine expressed interest in going to that game. He's a Ravens fan, but is also a Terps fan and season ticket holder. He lets me attend Terps games from time to time, so I told him I'd take him to the Ravens game this year.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya. A buddy of mine expressed interest in going to that game. He's a Ravens fan, but is also a Terps fan and season ticket holder. He lets me attend Terps games from time to time, so I told him I'd take him to the Ravens game this year.

My friends are Ravens' fans as well, but they're good people and won't make asses of themselves. We all went to the game in B'More over New Year's and had a blast. The deal was that we'll take them to Buffalo for the "rematch" and show 'em Niagara, etc.

I was just watching NFL Total Access and Adam Schefter said that the release of the schedule will probably be postponed until at least next week. He also said that the latest it will be released is on 4/19. The link to the NFL Network TV schedule still says 4/5 ... I guess we'll just wait and see.

HERE is a link that backs this up. Scroll down to where it says "On the Schedule".

Schefter said the main issue was finalizing the package of games that each of the networks get.

The ESPN link now shows TBD progamming for 2pm on 4/5.

The NFL Network link still shows the Schedule release at 4pm.

Thanks for the info.

As for the "main reason", if that's really true, then these guys are freakin' morons. This is a process that just shouldn't take that long. And, if it does, you start the process in plenty of time to have it done well before the deadline. Most of the decisions are more-or-less automatic/pre-decided.

Not that it matters that much to me, but I'd like to know earlier rather than later.

I have only one small wish with respect to the schedule -- please let the Baltimore game fall on any Sunday other than September 23 or 30. I have good friends originally from B'More who want to come to that game with us, but I'm out of town on both of those weekends.

OK, I'll see what I can do for ya...but, that might add another week or two to the scheduling process. :rolleyes:

The NFL Network TV Schedule now shows "Game of the Week" for 4pm on 4/5. I looked ahead in the listings and didn't see the Schedule Release show posted. At least we know that 4/19 is the latest it will be released.

• 2 weeks later...

One wish granted. B-)

Regular Season

Sunday, Sept. 9 vs. Denver 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Sept. 16 at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Sept. 23 at New England 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Sept. 30 vs. New York (AFC) 1:00 PM CBS

Monday, Oct. 8 vs. Dallas 8:30 PM ESPN

Sunday, Oct. 14 BYE

Sunday, Oct. 21 vs. Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Oct. 28 at New York 4:05 PM CBS

Sunday, Nov. 4 vs. Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Nov. 11 at Miami 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Nov. 18 vs. New England 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Nov. 25 at Jacksonville 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 2 at Washington 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. Miami 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 16 at Cleveland 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 23 vs. New York (NFC) 1:00 PM* FOX

Sunday, Dec. 30 at Philadelphia 1:00 PM* CBS

One wish granted. B-)

Regular Season

Sunday, Sept. 9 vs. Denver 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Sept. 16 at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Sept. 23 at New England 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Sept. 30 vs. New York (AFC) 1:00 PM CBS

Monday, Oct. 8 vs. Dallas 8:30 PM ESPN

Sunday, Oct. 14 BYE

Sunday, Oct. 21 vs. Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Oct. 28 at New York 4:05 PM CBS

Sunday, Nov. 4 vs. Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Nov. 11 at Miami 1:00 PM CBS

Sunday, Nov. 18 vs. New England 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Nov. 25 at Jacksonville 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 2 at Washington 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. Miami 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 16 at Cleveland 1:00 PM* CBS

Sunday, Dec. 23 vs. New York (NFC) 1:00 PM* FOX

Sunday, Dec. 30 at Philadelphia 1:00 PM* CBS

:lol::w00t::D

This is great! Last season, not a single Bflo game was broadcast in the Cincy area.

But with the B'gals having six 4 PM or later games, the Bills having the 4 and 8:30 PM games, and the fact that they play the AFC North should add up to a lot of Bills game showing up on my tv!