People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

People who feel the need to grieve the loss of a loved one by writing a message on the back windshield of their car

People who feel the need to grieve the loss of a loved one by screaming and collapsing to the ground just as the TV cameras start rolling.

Also, women who dig through their change purse for 72 cents instead of just getting the f*%king change when there are five people in line behind her. I have honestly considered murder in some of these situations.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who write checks at a retail/grocery store. What !@#$ing year is where you live grandma? I actually can accept old fogies not understanding debit cards but when I see someone without blue hair writing a damn check at Wegmans in the 7 items or less line, I'm getting pissed.

Parking lot sloths. You know the losers that follow you upon leaving the store so their fat ass doesn't have to walk the extra 30 feet, which they clearly need.

Oblivious snow plow drivers. Not every one, just the ones who do driveways and fail to realize or care that someone else may be on the road at 5 am. One always seems to back out into the street just as I am approaching. Hey !@#$, it's snowing and I can't stop suddednly so how about looking before careening into the street.

The "hey look it's me, I'm on a cell phone" guy at sporting events. You paid enough money, you might want to actually watch the freaking game rather than jump around like a retarded crackhead waving at the camera.

NHL game TV producers. If I had a dollar for everytime the announcer is telling me about the fight/action happening off camera, I could buy my own franchise.

Fat people odering extra bacon and cheese on their burgers only to follow it up with a diet coke. You're not getting the point fatso.

Anyone claming they got disrepected. In almost every case, this person has done nothing in their life to earn anyone's repsect.

Everything and anything Hollywood. Please go away Paris Hilton, Perez Hilton and whatever skank is trying to get her coked up bilemic bag of bones in front of the camera.

Reality shows. I don't mean shows that actually film real life, I like those. I mean the genre of garbage that starts with American Idol and ends somewhere near I Love New York. All of these shows are trainwrecks and the lemmings can't get enough of them. If I wanted to see morons making fools of themselves, I'd pay attention to the people I work with. On a side note, could we actually start making these shows what they should be. Let's make Survivor people actually fending for their lives in a desert or jungle. Like my boy Bear Grylls on Man vs. Wild. He actually drank the liquid out of elephant dung to quench his thirst. Now that is surviving.

Healthy people who can but choose not to donate blood...

No votes for Al Gore yet??? His $800+ electric bill is not bothering me because it means some of my neighbors are still mining coal....You go, Al....turn up that heat to 80*

Paula Abdul...You say you don't drink or do drugs, but how do you explain your AI behavior

TO...assclown

People who don't know how to navigate 4 way stops aka "the wavers"

Yankee fans

People who don't know when something has jumped the shark. A great example is the Tedy Bruschi crap. Give it a rest and come up with something original.

People who work in customer service positions, but don't know the first thing about customer service(or don't care).

People who go on vacation and feel that they can do whatever they want because DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS COSTING ME. Yeah...dickhead, the same amount as everyone else here.

People who insist on running into an elevator without first letting others out. I hate rude f***ers.

Meryl Streep...I can't believe there would be a worse way to torture me, than to make me sit through one of her movies.

All politicians

Ralph Wilson...STFU. I'm sick of your incoherent ramblings.

Bad parents. You really should have thought twice about having kids.

Preservationists...You just don't know the difference between a historic bldg. and a bldg. that is just OLD. Being built a 100 years ago doesn't mean that it is worthy of saving.

Mike Shoop & Jeremy White

My neighbor who puts his house on the market once a year to see if he can find someone who will pay his ridiculous asking price and then when it doesn't happen, take the house off the market. Either stay or move, but cut the crap.

I'm done for now! :lol:

How about people that are not Irish celebrating St. Patricks Day. You didn't think the Irish were good enough when they came to this country, you treated us like dirt, and now you want to celebrate my holiday. Also most of you them support England in Ireland.

There are two types of people in this world. Those that are Irish, and those that wish they were. The latter can suck a dick.

Healthy people who can but choose not to donate blood...

No votes for Al Gore yet??? His $800+ electric bill is not bothering me because it means some of my neighbors are still mining coal....You go, Al....turn up that heat to 80*

I'm surprise Al hasn't been metioned or W for that matter.

Others who I'm surprised haven't reared their annoying head yet: (well until now I guess)

Britney

Oprah

Bill Bellichick

Tom Brady

Ben Affleck

Joan Rivers

Courtney Love

more ESPN personalities

Howard Stern or Howard K Stern

and

Gavin MacLeod :lol:

Paula Abdul...You say you don't drink or do drugs, but how do you explain your AI behavior
...but she's got a nice rack. :lol:
Yankee fans

:oops:

Meryl Streep...I can't believe there would be a worse way to torture me, than to make me sit through one of her movies.
Making you perform oral on her... ;)

Bad parents. You really should have thought twice once about having kids.

Fixed it.

"My neighbor who puts his house on the market once a year to see if he can find someone who will pay his ridiculous asking price and then when it doesn't happen, take the house off the market. Either stay or move, but cut the crap. "

Does he REALLY do this? Does he just jump realtors every year or what? You would think word would travel amongst agents to this guy's racket and they would stop taking his bait or something.

Sorry about the Buschi thing, :lol: but I really loathe him... ALOT

Oh I thought of another one. What a fun thread...

Guys who drive their cars while leaning over into the middle to appear lower and perhaps cooler? You know, the "one hand on the wheel, head just above the radio dial" guys...

Oh I thought of another one. What a fun thread...

Guys who drive their cars while leaning over into the middle to appear lower and perhaps cooler? You know, the "one hand on the wheel, head just above the radio dial" guys...

Diamond in the back

Sunroof top

Diggin the scene

With the "gangster lean"

How about people that are not Irish celebrating St. Patricks Day. You didn't think the Irish were good enough when they came to this country, you treated us like dirt, and now you want to celebrate my holiday. Also most of you them support England in Ireland.

There are two types of people in this world. Those that are Irish, and those that wish they were. The latter can suck a dick.

I'm celebrating St Pat's day the way it SHOULD be celebrated. I'm wearing an Italia t-shirt and trying to piss off Irish drunks. (About the easiest thing in the world to do, BTW.)

I'm celebrating St Pat's day the way it SHOULD be celebrated. I'm wearing an Italia t-shirt and trying to piss off Irish drunks. (About the easiest thing in the world to do, BTW.)

Atleast you know your not Irish and your looking to piss people off. I commend you on your actions actually.

David Caruso - this pastey white fool with his..... overly dramatic........ pauses...... and I'm so much........... cooler than you...... attitude

Ya, that move he always does, rocks a little bit, tilts his head and from an angle says something while looking up at an angle ! Doesn't he do anything else ?

The person who stands in the long line at Starbuck's and then wait till they get to the register to start thinking about what they want.

The lazy bastarges at work who finish the coffee and won't make another pot (must be a "woman's job" I guess).

:thumbsup: