A-Train re-signed

Dan III

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me feel a little better, still wouldnt mind a breakaway kind of guy, ut no urgency to trade multiple picks for Pederson or move up. We can wait and see whats available at 12, if no great RBs available, go with the defensive needs and wait till the second or third round to address the RB position

That's good...at least there is some stability. I know it's early and you never can predict the draft and who knows what the hell is going to happen but...Pat Kirwan of NFL.com predicted that Peterson might fall to the Bills in his latest mock draft. I know!!! Even before the replies come about mock drafts, but it's nice to think about. His reasoning was the recent RB signings would drop APs value. Nice to think about!

Interesting comment from JP.

"He knows when he's supposed to stay and when to get out," said Losman of Thomas. "He knows when he has to chip, when he has to help a guard, if he has to help a tackle.He knows where to be and when to be there and it was very, very helpful to rely on him. He recognizes things with a defense and knows when he's supposed to stay in and protect or when it's better to get out in a route and get open for me."