Brady to be traded?

Bellechick has a history of getting rid of good players. Is he at it again?

This morning's SportCenter leads in with the teaser of "Will Brady be throwing touchdowns to Randy Moss this year?".

I can't believe they would do it but maybe they could get the top pick in the draft and take Russell or probably Quinn. Bellechick and Weis are tight and maybe Charlie has told Bill about Quinn's talent.

It is interesting.

This morning's SportCenter leads in with the teaser of "Will Brady be throwing touchdowns to Randy Moss this year?".

I can't believe they would do it but maybe they could get the top pick in the draft and take Russell or probably Quinn. Bellechick and Weis are tight and maybe Charlie has told Bill about Quinn's talent.

It is interesting.

what a way to start the day. Hilarious. :lol:

It is interesting.

Good one crayonz, love it.

It is interesting.

wow this is unbelievable. I know they think they can change parts, but I think this time it is going to catch up to them. If they do this, I really think the Bills should enter the picture and offer our first and McGahee for him.

So wait, they're trading Brady to Notre Dame!?

Way to start the day with a roll of the eyes and a laugh...

man, I didn't know you could trade players back to college, but if anyone would get away with it , it would be Belidick and Weiss

Ummm guys...the rumor is the Pats are looking to add Moss not trade Brady. Trading Brady for anything short of liftime number 1's would be insane.

Besides which Brady hasn't been the same since he took a bullet in the noggin.

It is interesting.

I think they mean that Brady will be traded to the Packers so he can join Moss there. I guess Favre for Brady is a good deal. Now excuse me, I'm going to go put my head in an oven. I also like Craisins. Yummy, but I think they make me fat.

:lol:

Ummm guys...the rumor is the Pats are looking to add Moss not trade Brady. Trading Brady for anything short of liftime number 1's would be insane.

Ding ding ding. Crayonz has his first winner of the day.

It is interesting.

The premise of the argument is that Brady is "good" player.