Anyone else hear of Steak+BJ Day?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every day is steak & BJ day for my mentor crayonz. Sometimes he'll substitute sushi or a nice fresh salad though. Matter of fact, nobody tosses a salad like crayonz. He has a knack for really getting in there and mixing everything around. Sometimes I think he prefers tossing the salad to just about anything.

Every day is steak & BJ day for my mentor crayonz. Sometimes he'll substitute sushi or a nice fresh salad though. Matter of fact, nobody tosses a salad like crayonz. He has a knack for really getting in there and mixing everything around. Sometimes I think he prefers tossing the salad to just about anything.

...that's what you've heard about crayonz.....right?

• 4 weeks later...
I can answer this--I'm a vegetarian…

We call it Veggieburger and BJ Day. It's pretty much the same, just without the colon cancer. :rolleyes:

Don't pig out on soy. There are some problems - including celiac disease because of the intense gluten loadings in meat substitutes.

And keep on top of how to get the essential amino acids that lack in the veg diet.

Search around.

:w00t:

Presumptiously Yours,

stuck

Don't pig out on soy. There are some problems - including celiac disease because of the intense gluten loadings in meat substitutes.

And keep on top of how to get the essential amino acids that lack in the veg diet.

Search around.

:rolleyes:

Presumptiously Yours,

stuck

Actually, I still eat dairy and some fish, so I think I'm covered there. You really can't win though (see sig line). At least the bj's won't kill me.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about this very important holiday. Alas, I will not be able to celebrate it this year. I have high hopes for next year, though.

meazza, Dr. D answered your question, nicely, I think. This is a holiday for MEN. not vegetarians. BlueFire, tofu is made from soybeans. Soybeans are not food, they are what food eats.

Anyone else notice AJZ and Lana are conspicuously absent from this thread?