Thurman should be on the TBD Banner

mary owen

Thanks for putting Thurman Thomas, my favorite Bills player ever, up there. I still remember the many clutch runs, catches, and picked up blitzes he gave us. He left it all on the field.

I think one reason I like him so much is that he seems to me to be a man who, despite his great accomplishments, has struggled against self doubt his entire life. I think a lot of us can relate to that. I know I can.

I would be very pleased if you kept him up on hte banner indefinitely. It's great to see him honored.

Thanks for putting Thurman Thomas, my favorite Bills player ever, up there. I still remember the many clutch runs, catches, and picked up blitzes he gave us. He left it all on the field.

I think one reason I like him so much is that he seems to me to be a man who, despite his great accomplishments, has struggled against self doubt his entire life. I think a lot of us can relate to that. I know I can.

I would be very pleased if you kept him up on the banner indefinitely. It's great to see him honored.

What he said!!!

Congrats to Thurman Thomas!

While I do like thurman up there. Couple comments....

1) If it is going to be long term, I think we should honor the entire superbowl teams, or at least the key guys. Thurman is great, but Kelly, Bruce, Andre, Tasker, et al., should be up there as well. Perhaps a montage/collage of the top 5 guys or so from those teams.

2) While I love these old guys, for some reason I am feeling like im living in the past when I see Thurman up there...

3) Can you work on a rotating script, where sometimes when you come to TBD you see the old clan, and sometimes you see the new regime? Might be a good way to mix it up.

But CONGRATS THURMAN!

I would be very pleased if you kept him up on hte banner indefinitely. It's great to see him honored.

What a great career he had. He made so many clutch plays. Whether it was a 2 yard run for a first down or some of of the big plays he made on that last drive in Super Bowl 25 and so many others in the playoffs, he was a guy to count on. Can't wait to see him inducted.

man i like the looks of the new running back up on the banner.i wonder if he will be any good?i heard he hurt his knee at oklahoma and well should we be wasting our #2 pick on a runningback?i mean we dont have a #1 pick this year.its not like a #2 pick with a wasted knee will go on and have a hall of fame career.go bills in"07