Well it's Super Bowl time and we're still not in it, so...

Tipster19

Dolphins

Cowboys

Steelers (for those games where they just took it to us on Monday night).

I really don't hate the Pats and Jets all that much. I mean, I like it when they do poorly, but i focus my dislike on the Fins.

Tough question:

Pats & Dolphins: obvious

Eagles: Old roommate was an eagles fan, plus they think they're ultra hardcore or something and they always act like theyve been jipped repeatedly.

Jaguars: Something about them bothers me

Colts: Same

Titans: Oh, so many reasons.

Dolphins (no explanation required)

Colts (Having gone to Purdue, I know Indy's not worthy of having an NFL team)

Steelers (Just one-too-many ass-kickings of the 90's Bills)

Packers (Aryan state of Wisconsin + Pillhead Favre)

Broncos (never liked them from Day 1, + overrated thru the 80's)

Chiefs (don't like their announcer on HBO highlights - KAAAN-SAAAAAAS CITY)

It typically depends on the week with me, but....

1. Cowboys - because of the Superbowls, Jimmy Johnson, Michael Irvin, and an old boss of mine who is a huge Dallas fan and would never let me hear the end of his crap about how the Bills were losers

1a. Patriots - because Belichick is an arrogant arse and the media feels him up daily, their fans aren't exactly objective or the most professional, and Brady is....well, Brady (they may drop to 2a if they start losing soon)

2. Dolphins - because they're the Dolphins, 0-for-the-1970s, and Nick Saban

2a. Jets - because I live in a Jets market and can't stop hearing about how much of a God Eric Mangini is

Patriots - Tom Brady's mother is a whore, and she sleeps with Belichek too much.

Miami Dolphins - They're annoying, my best buddies a Dolphins fan and every time I bring up any logical explanation as to why they suck and are overrated, he simply states with no other comeback "undefeated season."

Jets - If I hear Man-genious one more time I'll slit someones throat.

-----Those are all givens, due to the fact we play them twice a year.

Chicago Bears - Just not a fan.

Denver Broncos - Overrated again, and Cutler also was an undeserving overrated scrub.

Pittsburgh Steelers - I live in Pittsburgh. before their 15-1 season, the only women wearing a Steelers Jersey was a lesbian or a homeless person, now I see them everywhere I look and not ONE of them can name a player on the team other than "Big Ben" or Hines Ward.

New England Patriots - GOD I just hate them so much...

Dallas Cowboys - Parcells. T.O. Romo isn't that great, and Martin Gramatica.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Too up and down, and I hate Florida teams.

Atlanta Falcons - Vick needs to learn how to strap his chin strap. Last year should've been 6-10 but all those "Roughing the QB" calls got in the way.

pats - just friggin hate them - anytime i see that damn SB footage of brady with that faggy grin putting his hands behind his head, it makes me want to go on murderous rampage

fins - nuff said

cowboys - so many reasons - jimmy, parcells, emmitt, irvin, the SB losses, the stars :unsure: dallas

jets - i am sick of mangina getting blown

stillers - overrated, big ben sucks, bettis was a fat lard ass who danced too much

titans - a few words that werent said is why i hate the titans, and they are... "illegal forward pass, #89 of the receving team. 10 yard penalty from the spot fo the infraction, first down titans."

Based upon long-term hates from the early childhood days, it would have to be the Cowboys. Hated 'em back in the 60s, learned to hate 'em even more in the 90s. Now that they're laughable, it makes for good television.

The true hate of the modern era has to be New England. Best part about a New England game is the self-immolation that occurs when the calls don't go their way, or they haven't paid off enough refs. Watching the stands at Foxboro when things go against plan is like dropping hamburger into the piranhas.

After that.....

Friggin' hate Oakland. See Point 1 above about being laughable, and making for great TV bloopers.

Jets fans represent a lower form of life, but that can't be helped.

Snyder bites the big green weenie, and he is indeed ruining the game. See Point 1 again.

The Titans may represent a new form of Antichrist.

Any team that has stooped low enough to sign Terrell Owens for a few weeks.

For me it's Miami. I never liked them, never will. It started when they rolled us for a decade and there has never been a good reason to stop.

1) Miami - 0 for the '70s, weak fan base, constantly fellated by the media, gay logo and unis.

2) Washington - They're the "local" team, Dan Snyder, fair weather fans, annoying relatives.

3) Pittsburgh - An intangible I can't quite put my finger on dating back to the '70s, Cowher (until recently), why only one logo on their helmet??

4) Dallas - The whole "America's Team" schtick...arrogant and annoying. Having to watch them every Thanksgiving, fair weather fans.

5) New England - (Just recently passed Oakland on this list), constant knob slobbing of Belicheck, Brady, and Bruschi by the media who treat them like they're the founding fathers of Mensa, nonexistent fans who treated them like the 4th option behind the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins until this recent Patsy run of success.

5a) Oakland - Al Davis, fans who belong behind bars.

Note: NJ Jets were never up there but are rising up the charts due the nauseating "Man-genius" BS. Their arrogant in-your-face fans don't help either....doesn't make sense since they've done absolutely nothing since SB III.