Willis crossed the line

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not on the bandwagon to run Willis out of town until I read the quote about moving the Bills to Toronto. There is no greater insult he could have hurled at the fans than this. He is a classless idiot who didn't even run for 1000 yards this year.

He is a guy with a dick and he likes to use it , he may not have run for 1000 yds but he did get a thousand yards !@#$ing .

You don't build offenses around a wr ever. You build an offense around the line and running game. Not a wr regardless of how good he may be. I understand the frustration with the production of Mcgahee, but the entire offense was non productive. We were near dead last in every statistical catagory. Improve the line or any rb you trot out there will give you below average production.

Your posts always make too much sense

I strongly suspect that he'll go and sign with someone else and pontificate about how lousy Buffalo is and how the media and fans are brutal.

Well, at willis would be correct in this statement. Anyone who begs to differ obviously hasnt read the thread.

Yeah I am detecting a trend, well over 50% of the people on this board are bigger morons than McGahee! First of all he never said the Bills should move, he said if Toronto were to get a team it should be the Bills because there's no point in having a team in both places; neither team would have much of a fan base. His personal life is completely irrelevent, bringing that up shows that you don't really have any feasable arguments against him. He was ASKED who the best RB in the league is, what did you expect him to say LT? Of COURSE he's going to say that he himself is the best in the league, if he didn't he would get flamed just as much for having no confidence in his own ability. And about the down thing, so what he's an idiot stuff happens, that's one of those things that you should just get used to and ignore, and how do you know it wasn't a joke? You're just speculating. Can you tell me that you know for sure 100% that is wasn't a joke? Of course not, you just hate Willis so you assume the worst.

No, that's YOUR thought process.

But it's true... :thumbsup:

In my opinon, your example sucks.

You don't have a clue do you? No matter who the RB is you have to put the ball in the hands of the RB. Passing the football 50 times in a game will cost you more times than not.

Funny, I'm willing to bet if you asked LT who is the best RB in the league, he would give you a response that is a bit more classy.

And why do you assume that I hate Willis? He is a retard, but I don't hate him. I just simply feel that between being a moron (not knowing down and distance, not knowing how to use a condom, saying things that anyone with half a brain would know to be inflamatory, at least in the eyes of fans and possibly ownership), having some character flaws (unless you can defend someone fathering 3 kids with three different women as an intelligent individual with a strong character), and being a mediocre football player (5 TD"s last year in 16 games, 6 this year in 14), that it's no surprise that people don't want him around anymore.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Edit: And for those of you arguing that Willis didn't say the Bills should move, I'm sorry but you are wrong. He actually did.

Granted it was predicated on Toronto getting an NFL frnachise, but he did say it. Logically, it looks like this:

A Toronto NFL Team = good situation. If (Toronto gets an NFL team) Then (The Bills should move to Toronto).

In other words, the Bills moving to Toronto is good, according to Willis.

I consider myself a Bills fan, would become deeply depressed if the BIlls moved, and yet the Toronto comment did not bother me. Why should we expect Willis to feel about the Bills being in BUffalo like we native Buffalonians do? I've lived in numerous places since I left BUffalo (Pittsburgh, Boston and now NJ), and I've liked them all. But do I root for their teams like I root for the BIlls? No. Would I care if their teams moved elsewhere? No. Fact is, there is no town like your hometown and Willis can't be expected to feel about Buffalo like we do. Of course, he'd have been better off to keep his mouth shut about it, but that's Willis. Stupid? Maybe. Goofy? For sure. Do I really care? No. What I care about is work ethic and performance. I'm more perturbed that he didn't come to OTAs last year than his comments about our town.

I always try to see the players' side and think people on this board act like the moral police too much. But honestly, has any Buffalo athlete had more excuses made for them than Willis?

The fact is the people who defend Willis are the ones who ran Henry out of town. They say a bigger, shiner verison and can't admit they were wrong.

I won't defend Henry actions except to state that charges were never pressed against him. Willis has fathered 3 children, who will no doubt grow up without a full time father. To me, that's a scumbag.

Buffalo (stupidly) drafts him after his knee blows out and gives him the opportunity to be a millionaire when a lot of other teams won't. He shouldn't open his mouth with nothing but praise for the place that gives him this opportunity. I'm from Buffalo and love it here but I'll admit it does suck compared to Miami, LA, or NYC. But the last thing I wanna hear is some millionaire complaining about it. And if you can even defend that Toronto comment, you aren't truly a Buffalo Bills fan.

I'm all for separating an athlete's off the field activities with their play on the field. But I'm just sick of this dude and his hype. And the biggest problem I have is he isn't even that good. Good job running Travis out of here. It has worked out well. :thumbsup:

I don't care what this guy says.

What bothers me is that he's barely a top 25 running back, looking for top 10 salary.

I'd be interested in dumping Willis, only if we have a suitable upgrade.

If we keep him, I want less of the offense built around him, and more built around our true offensive stars. (JP and Lee)

Where did WM ever say he's looking for a "top ten salary"? All reports I've seen said only that he would like an extension. Top ten salary is your own addition that has no basis in fact.

Funny, I'm willing to bet if you asked LT who is the best RB in the league, he would give you a response that is a bit more classy.

And why do you assume that I hate Willis? He is a retard, but I don't hate him. I just simply feel that between being a moron (not knowing down and distance, not knowing how to use a condom, saying things that anyone with half a brain would know to be inflamatory, at least in the eyes of fans and possibly ownership), having some character flaws (unless you can defend someone fathering 3 kids with three different women as an intelligent individual with a strong character), and being a mediocre football player (5 TD"s last year in 16 games, 6 this year in 14), that it's no surprise that people don't want him around anymore.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Edit: And for those of you arguing that Willis didn't say the Bills should move, I'm sorry but you are wrong. He actually did.

Granted it was predicated on Toronto getting an NFL frnachise, but he did say it. Logically, it looks like this:

A Toronto NFL Team = good situation. If (Toronto gets an NFL team) Then (The Bills should move to Toronto).

In other words, the Bills moving to Toronto is good, according to Willis.

how hard did you have to hammer you square-peg of logic to fit into the round-hole of that conclusion?

I'm not saying he's a bad person - he just likes to party, and that's not a sin. I am, however, saying that he has to be one of the dumbest players I've ever come across (as in I.Q. dumb), and that's saying something. He's barely literate, incredibly inarticulate, and ... I don't know what else to say.

C'mon, Willis defenders, trot out that grueling rehab story again!!

Do you remember hearing Edgerrin James right after he got in the league. The guy could not put to words together. Now after he has been coached for 7 years he sounds like a totally different person. Those UM backs arent the brightest.