You knuckleheads still think 10-6 is happening next year?

People just need to get over the fact that Nate's leaving and realize that the Bills are still heading in the right direction, with or without Mr. "Contract Year" Playmaker.

key point being contract year

what is nate's motivation after he lands that big contract? he has none and he reverts back to nate of 2005 getting burned by mediocre receivers

bye bye nate

and bye bye london - making tackles 8 yards past the line of scrimmage - fletcher- baker

we won't miss ya

key point being contract year

what is nate's motivation after he lands that big contract?

Probably winning a championship. Making Pro Bowls. Nate's entering the prime of his career and if he wants to be remembered, and people tend to want to be remembered, he's going to tear it up for at least the next five years.

If I were Ralph and didn't have a small or medium budget, I'd give Nate the $20 million dollar signing bonus. I'm not Ralph and Ralph probably does have a small or medium budget.

No way Ralph ponies up coin for either Fletcher or Clements. We'll be rebuilding the defense again, and since Marv was so foolish as to agree to not franchise Nate again, the team will get NOTHING in return for him. That is by far and away THE biggest mistake Marv has made on his watch. You just don't do that.

Why all the negativity

They surpassed most peoples expectations this year.

JP proved that with time he can produce.

Willis looked better the last few weeks, I almost wonder if he was hurt for awhile.

The biggest problem was stopping other teams.

I think they are a big DT and RT away from being playoff contenders.

Call me crazy, but I'm feeling so confident about the growth of this team that I'm putting myself in the lottery for 2008 Super Bowl tix next month.

Good idea! I will do the same. Go Bills!

How to Buy Super Bowl Tickets

The Super Bowl is simply the biggest sporting event there is. If you go to this game, you will remember it for the rest of your life.

Here's what you need to do to get your hands on Super Bowl tickets:

1. Buy Super Bowl Tickets Directly from the NFL

The demand for tickets to the Super Bowl greatly exceeds the NFL’s ability to accommodate the majority of fans interested in attending. Most tickets are made available through the two teams competing in the game, and to a lesser extent through each of the other NFL teams. Remaining tickets for the general public are made available through a random drawing. There is no other means for the general public to purchase tickets.

Although many people refer to it as a lottery there is no charge to enter and if you are chosen you will have the opportunity to buy a pair of SuperBowl tickets at face value—typically about $400 each.

Entries for the random drawing are accepted between Feb. 1 and June 1 of the year preceding the game in question. All entries must include name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and an email address, and must be sent via certified or registered mail. Winners of the drawing are able to purchase two tickets to the game. All entrants will be notified of their status in the fall.

Requests for tickets to Super Bowl XLII, to be played Feb. 3, 2008 in Glendale, Arizona, will be accepted beginning Feb. 1, 2007. Requests should be sent to:

NFL Super Bowl Random Drawing

P.O. Box 49140

Strongsville, OH 44149-0140

Please note: Only one request per address is accepted. Duplicate requests are disregarded.

*HINTS*

Type your Super Bowl ticket request, especially if you have poor penmanship.

Make sure to request two SuperBowl tickets to the Super Bowl you wish to attend.

Don’t forget, your request must be sent via certified or registered mail.

Remember that duplicate requests will be discarded, but there is no rule against entering all of your friends and family in the Super Bowl ticket random drawing!!

*NEW*

Want to be reminded when the drawing begins? Try remind4u.com, it’s Free!

Probably winning a championship. Making Pro Bowls. Nate's entering the prime of his career and if he wants to be remembered, and people tend to want to be remembered, he's going to tear it up for at least the next five years.

If I were Ralph and didn't have a small or medium budget, I'd give Nate the $20 million dollar signing bonus. I'm not Ralph and Ralph probably does have a small or medium budget.

maybe nate wants to win and be a pro bowler but my gut tells me his thought process is 'i just wants to gets payed'

No way Ralph ponies up coin for either Fletcher or Clements. We'll be rebuilding the defense again, and since Marv was so foolish as to agree to not franchise Nate again, the team will get NOTHING in return for him. That is by far and away THE biggest mistake Marv has made on his watch. You just don't do that.

So simply because they don't have two players on the defense they can't improve by 2 or 3 games next season? First of all why don't you wait and see if either or both of these guys are gone next year and who they replace them with before you get all Chicken Little.

How long are so many of you going to continue to allow JSP to get your goat? He comes out with outlandish posts just to get people going. It is fun in ways, but I'll stick to reading those posters who write a bit more rationally and not just for shock value.

That said, I like the quotes in his signature line.

You honestly don't think our offense would've been better with Moulds this year?

I don't.

You see when you have cancer that is spreading to other parts of your team like a quarterback, other wr's and even the D, you must cut that cancer and not let it linger and grow and thereby make the whole team infected.

We did the right thing. Wasn't he supposed to be a sure thing number 2 in Houston? What happened?

I dont know his stats off hand and dont care either.

What I remember most about E Mo this season is he started to become cancerous in houston around week 10.

Cancer sucks man. He wasn't happy here and nothing short of naming Holcomb the starting qb would have put him into remission.

Of course that would have killed the rest of the team and all of us fans.

Good luck on your third go round E Mo!

Forget about the bait laid out by JSP. I just can't believe there are still people out there using the "Fletcher makes all his tackles 5/8/whatever yards down the field argument" :o

Do you people seriously even watch anything but the ball traveling through the air? Have you ever actually followed a player who doesn't have the ball? Did you really see the Bills play a game this year? You are sadly, SADLY mistaken about #59's abilities.

I'll listen to arguments about his age or pending salary, but that old argument is as stale as can be, especially when Fletcher had possibly his best season as a professional football player.

Only a "knucklehead" - or perhaps a nattering nabob of negativism, such as yourself - would predict a 10-6 record next season.

Clements will be in Bills' blue next season or, if he goes elsewhere, as compensation we'll have another pick - or two - in the first round the April draft, allowing Marv to continue building his dynasty.

19 and 0, baby!!!! :o

Why all the negativity

They surpassed most peoples expectations this year.

JP proved that with time he can produce.

Willis looked better the last few weeks, I almost wonder if he was hurt for awhile.

The biggest problem was stopping other teams.

I think they are a big DT and RT away from being playoff contenders.

So simply because they don't have two players on the defense they can't improve by 2 or 3 games next season? First of all why don't you wait and see if either or both of these guys are gone next year and who they replace them with before you get all Chicken Little.

Haven't you guys heard? He claims he's not negative. He's a self-proclaimed "realist". This constant fugging doom and gloom diatribe is a little more than old.

But Oz, if you owned the Bills, would you have purchased them for $25,000 dollars? There is more than a half a billion dollars worth of equity in this team, and I am not sure Ralph would even need to dip into it. Remember, he DOES drive a Ford Taurus. Mine is an 03. I wonder if his is newer? See my point? :o

I could easily be wrong, but I think the Bills have enough stars to be on the threshold of being a playoff team. Interestingly, most of our best players are at positions that are very hard to fill.

Losing Nate would be a huge step back and almost certainly hurt us, even after Marv selects 2 or 3 more first day defensive backs. Keeping Nate would give us the chance to draft LBs, Guards, and a big DT, and make us a stronger team up the middle.

Ralph needs to cough up the cash. If need be, he can raise the tickets and parking 5 bucks each, and charge another 50 cents per beer. It would be well worth it imo.

JSP Daily Telegraph headlines:

2007 Bills Season In the Books, It's a Tragedy

Stumbled into 0-16, Ralph Wilson seen on a flight for LA

Columnist Joe Six Pack: "How you like them apples, knuckleheads?" pg 3