Upgrade complete...

SDS

so please excuse the disaster of a skin. Normally I would have comlpeted it, but I really needed to push this security update out the door. Anyhow, there are a lot of changes - some may not please everyone. If you notice any errors please let me know via the customer service forum.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so please excuse the disaster of a skin. Normally I would have comlpeted it, but I really needed to push this security update out the door. Anyhow, there are a lot of changes - some may not please everyone. If you notice any errors please let me know via the customer service forum.

Does'nt look bad to me. Does the trick. np

Wow things look great, can't imagine how good it will look once it's finished. I especially like all the formatting options for stats and what not.

Why does the first page of the emoticons contain an abundance of snotty or derisive ones?

I think the emoticon panel sucks... that was the one area I thought was a downgrade. Fortunately this can be changed in the skin, but it may be awhile. I have no idea which ones get loaded 1st.

I think the emoticon panel sucks... that was the one area I thought was a downgrade. Fortunately this can be changed in the skin, but it may be awhile. I have no idea which ones get loaded 1st.

I does Scott... It drives me bonkers... Hey, no wise cracks!

I am glad you hate it too... For a while there I thought you were doing it to get people pissed off and avoid using any emoticons! My rebellous side wasn't giving in, I'd wait all day for them to load if I had too!

:thumbsup: ... God, that was annoying... Going to the third page just to smile!