Pre Season Predictions

My preseason prediction said this team would go 6-10 and be lucky to get it. Well, they have outdone me and I couldn't be happier about it. I never expected 7-7 and still breathing when it comes to the playoffs. While we do have some glaring needs still I see the progress of what this team is becoming and am looking forward to a bright future with our young core of stars.

What were your predictions before the season began?

I went with 18 or 19-0...but i do that every year and will continue to do so

My preseason prediction said this team would go 6-10 and be lucky to get it. Well, they have outdone me and I couldn't be happier about it. I never expected 7-7 and still breathing when it comes to the playoffs. While we do have some glaring needs still I see the progress of what this team is becoming and am looking forward to a bright future with our young core of stars.

What were your predictions before the season began?

872061[/snapback]

9-7

Thought they would sweep both the Jets and the Dolphins.

other wins I had

Jax

Green Bay

Minnesota

Texans

Titans

Thought Detroit would be better, Jets worse than what they are.

Just knew Culpepper sucked and that run they had late last year was earily similiar to ours the year before.

I said 7-9. Here are some of the old TSW threads, for anyone interested in lookin back. I didn't see a poll to get a quick aggregate view of what everyone here thought, but I remember most people around 5-8 wins.

Season prediction time

2006 Prediction, Wins & Losses + a couple reasons

Bills 11-5 This Year!

My prediction: Bills will catch fire after the bye, you read it here first

Bills' insider Sal Moiarana reports that the Bills, at BEST will win 5 games, maybe less.

Bills 11-5 This Year!

In LABillz' contest, probably the toughest time to pick, I said 9-7. I'd be extremely happy if I turn out to be right.

I was pretty far off in predicting how how we'd get there, though. I chose most of the wins incorrectly, falsely hoping for victories over SD & New England, and forecasting a win in Detroit, which might be the one that keeps us out of the playoffs. I did know that we'd sweep the Fish, though! :(

I thought 9-7. So, we're still within reach. However, all my predictions come with a +/- of 1 game, so I'm feely pretty clairvoyant. I must admit though, at the buy I thought there was no way we'd make 9-7. So, I'm greatly impressed with the late season progress.

I must also admit that my 9-7 call was an optimisitic one, I would have been (and still would be) happy with a 7-9 finish.

At 9-7, I had no thoughts of an extended season. So that possibilty is just making these last few weeks incredible. (still can't say the p word for fear of jinx)