Need your prayers my friends

gflande1

A very close friend of mine, who is big fan of the Bills, is deployed here in Iraq with me. Anyway, he got a call today that his pregnant wife is having complications...and it appears she is having a miscarriage. She is in the hospital now, ready to go into surgery to remove the baby...and save her life. This is there second unsuccessful attempt to have a child.

He is preparing to get a plane out of Iraq to be with his wife. I am not a very religious person...but Travis needs our prayers...if you would...please say a prayer for him and his wife.

Thank you,

Glen

A very close friend of mine, who is big fan of the Bills, is deployed here in Iraq with me. Anyway, he got a call today that his pregnant wife is having complications...and it appears she is having a miscarriage. She is in the hospital now, ready to go into surgery to remove the baby...and save her life. This is there second unsuccessful attempt to have a child.

He is preparing to get a plane out of Iraq to be with his wife. I am not a very religious person...but Travis needs our prayers...if you would...please say a prayer for him and his wife.

Thank you,

Glen

867716[/snapback]

No Problem

Thank you,

Glen

867716[/snapback]

You've got it. Prayers are on the way.