Losman named starter for 2007

Ramius

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JDG, holcombs arm, doucheluca, anthonyF, cover your ears and get out the kleenex out, because you guys will be crying after reading this...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2697750

Losman's going to be the starter going into next season, as per Jauron. Guess that will squash the "Draft Quinn!" yells.

867012[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Do you think this bit of news will bring them out of the closet and post? Nah - it will just anger them more.

Still mad that he makes his family sit out and the cold at games and forces juvenile delinquents to pander to news photographers by holding up his picture.

Damn arrogance -- that's all it is....

(For those with recessive sarcasm genes)

:oops::lol::lol:;););)

Like any QB he will have great, good and bad games--but he is accurate, throws a beautiful deep ball and has tempered his "I must do this alone" mentality....he deserves this...Congratulations JP--now lead us to a Championship...

JDG, holcombs arm, doucheluca, anthonyF, cover your ears and get out the kleenex out, because you guys will be crying after reading this...

Losman's going to be the starter going into next season, as per Jauron. Guess that will squash the "Draft Quinn!" yells.

867012[/snapback]

How many times do I have to say that I am happy with JP... It is a offensive coordinator and play calling that is sorely lacking. Have you read a single post of mine.... Only when we were throwing 12-15 times during the GB & Indy game I questioned the faith they had in him and whether we draft Quinn...

How many times do I have to say that I am happy with JP...  It is a offensive coordinator and play calling that is sorely lacking.  Have you read a single post of mine....  Only when we were throwing 12-15 times during the GB & Indy game I questioned the faith they had in him and whether we draft Quinn...

867068[/snapback]

Yeah, it sure does suck that we beat Green Bay and lost to Indy by a point in those games. I wish our coaches could gameplan like Mike Mularkey did last year.

Once again ESPN kisses its own gonads to get a rise out of viewers.

The Bills have no one else on deck - nor should they. They certainly aren't going to draft a  Troy Smith or a Brady Quinn - nor need they. Of course JP will be the starter...

867088[/snapback]

So in other words, they shouldn't print or broadcast anything unless it is breaking news? :oops:

Well, now that we know who our starter is next year, we need to get Nall in their to see what we have as a backup. If he's any good, we can shop him around. Maybe get a first or second for him.

Yeah, baby. It's time for Nall Ball! :oops:

867082[/snapback]

Exactly. Nall needs to be in there as much as possible to see if he can be the back-up. I'd start him and play him the whole way in the last three games. And if he does great, maybe even better than JP, we know we will have an awesome back-up next year and Nall can go right back to the bench where he'll belong. This is great news.

First, a great big congrats to JP AND, contrary to AnthonyF (?), Steve Fairchild and the ENTIRE offensive coaching staff for identifying the abilties of this offense and excentuating said abilities.

I have posted only a couple of times, however, have been a Bills fan for many, many years. Not since the Kelly days have I had so much to look forward to. A solid, young, athletic quarterback, a spunky, great handed wide receiver, a young, yet intelligant offensive line and a running back that if he listens to Marv, just might make somthing of himself in this league.

A couple of LB's, a couple of O and D linemen (one each of which should be a mid-grade veteran), a really tall, lanky WR and we are on to something.

Yeah, it sure does suck that we beat Green Bay and lost to Indy by a point in those games.  I wish our coaches could gameplan like Mike Mularkey did last year.

867070[/snapback]

If Mularkey were here he'd be moaning that Willis only threw 12 passes against Indy

Congratulations to JP Losman on this announcement.

Although I disagree entirely with the announcement, my disagreements have nothing to do with JP Losman's performance as of late. Going into a tough road environment against a team contending for the playoffs in December and pulling off a sizeable win filled in a significant gap on JP Losman's resume. A superb result for Losman on Sunday, all the more remarkable given how far he has come from last season, and indeed, from even the first half of this season. I have to say that I did not think that JP Losman had that kind of performance in him as of just a few weeks ago, and on that account, I was wrong. So, congratulations are certainly in order.

JDG

867012[/snapback]

:oops::lol::lol:;);)

what shocking news!!!!

Once again ESPN kisses its own gonads to get a rise out of viewers.

The Bills have no one else on deck - nor should they. They certainly aren't going to draft a  Troy Smith or a Brady Quinn - nor need they. Of course JP will be the starter...

867088[/snapback]

To be fair, the WorldWideLeader merely picked up John Wawrow's story off the AP wire.

Incidentally, sixteen minutes after a link to Wawrow's story was posted on the TBD home page.

:oops: