Selfish, arrogant bastard

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break now he's bashed because kids are going to the game and sitting in his box?  I guess he should have got them tickets to sit outside... or that's right he would have been bashed for having them sit inside and have pizza.

I just get SOOOO tired of the constant bitching and complaining.  It's never ending.  People find reason to complain even about something nice as kids going to a game or two.  It's just sad.  It's always trade this player, this player sucks - no he's great - no he sucks, the owner is horrible, etc., etc., etc.  What a bunch of just miserable freakin' people.  Jesus have a drink, get some action, do something in your life to make you get a bit happier.

865429[/snapback]

Um...either you're 'not the brightest bulb on the tree', or you haven't been here long enough to realize that these posts are from JP supporters - and are just dripping with sarcasm pointed at the constant bashing of our young, up & coming QB.

:w00t:

Um...either you're 'not the brightest bulb on the tree', or you haven't been here long enough to realize that these posts are from JP supporters - and are just dripping with sarcasm pointed at the constant bashing of our young, up & coming QB.

865445[/snapback]

'Cept for aussie. She just likes him for his butt, not a a human being QB. Course she would volunteer for JP support. I guess she's OK.

865445[/snapback]

Gimme a break, I hate all these friggin' so-called optimists who just go around bashing bashers.

And the little bastard makes his family sit out in the freaking cold while he entertains these juvenile delinquents...again I say arrogant mother!@#$er....

(special addendum for those with recessive sarcasm genes)

:w00t::P:):):doh:;);););)

(PPS The board has an smilie limit---wow--I am testing the bounds of the universe today)...

865445[/snapback]

It's called a bad day and taking it the wrong way. Simple mistake.

Give me a break now he's bashed because kids are going to the game and sitting in his box?  I guess he should have got them tickets to sit outside... or that's right he would have been bashed for having them sit inside and have pizza.

I just get SOOOO tired of the constant bitching and complaining.  It's never ending.  People find reason to complain even about something nice as kids going to a game or two.  It's just sad.  It's always trade this player, this player sucks - no he's great - no he sucks, the owner is horrible, etc., etc., etc.  What a bunch of just miserable freakin' people.  Jesus have a drink, get some action, do something in your life to make you get a bit happier.

865429[/snapback]

drew thinks he's one of the elites like favre, manning, elway, montana etc who would never have gotten benched (would have put marino in there but i think jjohnson did actually bench him.) at this point i think he's a minority of 1 that has that view