Selfish, arrogant bastard

Kelly the Dog

It's called they'll never let it go, because some peope find it amusing to laugh at other mistakes.

That being said, it matters little that we are all getting behind JP; and while he may be good with kids, my primary interest is in how much respect he is getting in his own locker room. I'm always looking at how he interacts with his teammates, and have always noticed a lukewarm response to him. One example is when he threw the winning touchdown in Houston and Price ran right by him. Also, I noticed that when he missed Evans high on a simple slant pattern, right before the touchdown to Royal, Evans went off to the sideline shaking his head and saying something to another player. While I think JP is making strides, he needs to finish the season strong to assure him of the job next year and solidify the respect of his teammates.

865833[/snapback]

Thats bull sh--, we can't pretend to know what Losman's teammates think of him. The way you get respect from your teammates is to play well, and he's doing that. He also takes responsibility for any mistakes the press brings up, and his teammates must respect that. For example, early in the year Losman threw a pick because of a poorly run route by Josh Reed (according to DJ), but JP took responsibility for it. That earns respect. He also constantly talks about how the Bills feel like a tightly-knit team, and the offense believes they have the players here to make this thing work. Not to mention I get the feeling from watching Lee Evans' postgame comments that he really means it when he says JP is our guy.

And another shot at the Houston game showed JP jumping around with teammates on the sidelines after the score, everyone just going crazy and celebrating together. And during the Jets game, didn't Shaud Williams jump into Losman's arms after a touchdown?

Signs may point one way or another, but there's no way for us to actually know what kind of response JP gets because we're not in the lockerroom, on the sidelines and in the huddle. But I see no reason why they wouldn't respect Losman, and I get the feeling they do.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic