Deploying to Iraq...

gflande1

I'm deploying to Iraq in a few days, and probably wont see any of the games while I am there. Armed Forces Network plays a handful of games each week, but I have rarely seen any Bills games on their schedule (maybe one or two this year). Anyway, just wondering if anyone is selling DVD copies, as I would be interested in receiving copies of the remainder of the season. I would obviously pay whatever asked including the extra postage.

Thank you

glen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deploying to Iraq in a few days, and probably wont see any of the games while I am there. Armed Forces Network plays a handful of games each week, but I have rarely seen any Bills games on their schedule (maybe one or two this year). Anyway, just wondering if anyone is selling DVD copies, as I would be interested in receiving copies of the remainder of the season. I would obviously pay whatever asked including the extra postage.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

Can't help with the DVDs but good luck and Thank you.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

Godspeed. :blink:

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

we love you man. please DON'T get hurt

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

Good luck and God bless

Here, let me buy you a beer before you go :beer:

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

First off, and most important, thank you for you Patriotic service to this country. Words cannot describe how proud I am to have you as a Bills brother and a hero to this Country.

Secondly, I would suspect, that if you sent this board your address, people would send you copies of Bills games for free.

Godspeed. :beer: