Deploying to Iraq...

gflande1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deploying to Iraq in a few days, and probably wont see any of the games while I am there. Armed Forces Network plays a handful of games each week, but I have rarely seen any Bills games on their schedule (maybe one or two this year). Anyway, just wondering if anyone is selling DVD copies, as I would be interested in receiving copies of the remainder of the season. I would obviously pay whatever asked including the extra postage.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

PM Fezmid. I'm sure he'd send them to you free.

My hats off to you and the rest of the military for keeping democracy alive!

I'm deploying to Iraq in a few days, and probably wont see any of the games while I am there. Armed Forces Network plays a handful of games each week, but I have rarely seen any Bills games on their schedule (maybe one or two this year). Anyway, just wondering if anyone is selling DVD copies, as I would be interested in receiving copies of the remainder of the season. I would obviously pay whatever asked including the extra postage.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

God bless you Glen. And thank you for your service to the country.

No need to worry about Bills games being sent to me, doesn’t sound like I am missing much anyways.

I have a much bigger request for everyone here on the board...helping the Iraqi children. The base I am located at has the largest Trauma 1 hospitals in Iraq. Obviously injured soldiers go through here, many critical, some unfortunately dead. Iraqi children are also brought through this hospital, many with severe injuries, and some having lost their entire family. The hospital here is requesting donations of children’s clothing and toys be sent as they are not equipped the handle this overwhelming issue. If you would like to send something, you can send them to me and I will ensure it makes it to the hospital. Fortunately for me, I am only here for a short period of time, so send it soon (priority takes approx 9 days), the end of this month might be too late.

I will try to work out a thank you letter or something for everyone the sends something.

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words.

TSgt Glen Flanders

332 AEW, 332 EFS/OPS

APO AE 09315-9997

God bless

Glen