Deploying to Iraq...

gflande1

I'm deploying to Iraq in a few days, and probably wont see any of the games while I am there. Armed Forces Network plays a handful of games each week, but I have rarely seen any Bills games on their schedule (maybe one or two this year). Anyway, just wondering if anyone is selling DVD copies, as I would be interested in receiving copies of the remainder of the season. I would obviously pay whatever asked including the extra postage.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

Thanks for your service Glen.

May you and your fellow troops be safe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deploying to Iraq in a few days, and probably wont see any of the games while I am there. Armed Forces Network plays a handful of games each week, but I have rarely seen any Bills games on their schedule (maybe one or two this year). Anyway, just wondering if anyone is selling DVD copies, as I would be interested in receiving copies of the remainder of the season. I would obviously pay whatever asked including the extra postage.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

Thanks for standing up for America Glen- God Bless you and your family, including those who brought you up with a strong compass. May your tour be a safe one.

Check with Fezmid but if that fails PM me and I'll see that you get to finish out the season with game copies.

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

PM me....

Thank you

glen

851887[/snapback]

Good luck and please be safe. Hope you get back as soon as possible.

All my best, Glen. You are doing noble work, and we all will benefit from your sacrifices. Be safe, fight hard, stay hydrated and always watch your six. God bless.

I work for a veterans service organization, and while we dont have Bills DVD right now, we have a lot of movies and stuff on DVD that I could sned yuo and your comrades once you get a APO. Just PM it to me when you get over there, and I'll make sure we get yousome safe entertainment.

As for helping pay to get Glen free copies of the games, I'm in, too.