OMFG Seau's Arm!

Ralonzo

Was that a serious bend in the middle of his forearm :lol: or did the camera angle make it look worse than it is?

848596[/snapback]

I'd say it was more than a bend :D

I'd say it was more than a bend  :devil:

848598[/snapback]

Quite the air-cast as he was walking to the tunnel/stairs thing. I'll take the Focker's word for it. ;)

Seau's forearm got caught right in the middle of Benson's feet. Now that's what you call a 'Break But Don't Bend' defense

Maybe I was looking at the wrong part of the screen, but i saw it 6 times and didnt see what happneed....

848606[/snapback]

The arm he landed on went CRRRRRRACK! about an inch or two below his wrist.

Quite the air-cast as he was walking to the tunnel/stairs thing. I'll take the Focker's word for it. :devil: 

Seau's forearm got caught right in the middle of Benson's feet. Now that's what you call a 'Break But Don't Bend' defense

848611[/snapback]

You have to give him credit for taking it like a man, though. He was even saying 'thank you' to the crowd as they supported him when he was walking off the field. I've had to hate him since he's chosen to play for the two teams I hate most on the earth, but I'm sure his arm wasn't feeling too great, lol.

Yeah, just rewound the tivo...you can hear the break, but i didnt see much of aything except him grabbing his arm and in obvious pain.  Oh well, no biggie.

848620[/snapback]

You couldn't see his hand flopping around at the end of his arm?

Junior's from SoCal, that's just the way guys from here walk.  Sometimes it's hard to tell.

848628[/snapback]

I hadn't taken that into consideration.....LOL

Maybe it's because I had the big hi-def set but it was real obvious, like he had a third arm joint.

Like the guy in the tuxedo

848636[/snapback]

That's true....I have a 133" screen with a high def image, so maybe that's why it was so obvious :devil:

Nope, I have a 19" that I got when the hospital was selling off the old ones, and it was pretty clear.  Man, I gotta get a new tv.

848851[/snapback]

You sure do! lol

An 133" screen with a HI-DEF image? Wow. My bro has a 110" screen but I certainly dont think its high def. I didnt even realize you could do high def at that size.  :lol:

849197[/snapback]

Oh yeah, you can go much larger that that too! Fez got me on the projector bandwagon last year, and I'm hooked. For not a lot of money (relatively speaking), you can put together a very nice, and very impressive, front projection set-up. You can get a high def projector for under $1k that will give you a very nice image. Last year I bought a unit that was two models old since the newer units had just come out and lowered the prices on the older ones. I spend around $200 on a special reflective paint to make my screen, and that's all it took. Just hook up a source to it (cable box, dvd player, satellite, etc) and you're good to go!