Youboty

Dawgg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the problems with this team and a 3rd round pick who missed three weeks of TC b/c his mother died is "concerning."    Wow, let's get some perspective.

How about Denver last year with that 3rd round pick choosing M Clarrett.  How's that working out.   

Give the guy a year to re-group and play and get used to football.

831130[/snapback]

The true perspective is that most companies give their employees' 3-days funeral leave,

not a whole year to regroup..

The true perspective is that most companies give their employees' 3-days funeral leave,

not a whole year to regroup..

831209[/snapback]

Most companies don't draft employees.

Most companies don't give signing bonuses.

Most companies don't have a depth chart

Most companies don't have a work day list of 8 paid inactives.

Playing in the NFL cannot be compared to being employed by "most companies"

I think the fact that we are starting two rookie safeties makes it harder to get him in, but I look forward to him being activated and seeing the field, even if in a backup role (let him cover Harrison if we are down 24-3). I think the kid has a bright future, and he hasn't missed more time than a bad ankle sprain, so I'd stop worrying about him being a bust.

Of all the problems with this team and a 3rd round pick who missed three weeks of TC b/c his mother died is "concerning."    Wow, let's get some perspective.

How about Denver last year with that 3rd round pick choosing M Clarrett.  How's that working out.   

Give the guy a year to re-group and play and get used to football.

831130[/snapback]

Oh sure let's jump on the anti-Clarett bandwagon, like the guy did anything wrong at all.

The nerve of some people.

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what is wrong with Youboty.

It's a bit concerning that he hasn't even suited up. What's more concerning is the seeming reality that the Bills have little or no comment on the matter.

This team is going to need some big time help at CB with the expected departure of Clements and the questionable-at-best play of McGee.

Having no solid CB's next year could alone prove to force this team into yet another frickin rebuilding year.

Good point.  Maybe the other guys in front of him are playing very well and we don't have a need for Youboty right now.

Right, McGee has played so well he got benched one game. Clements waited until Week 9 until you could tell him apart from any other average CB in the league. Thomas has dropped two sure interceptions that I can remember off the top of my head. Greer has been adequate mostly because he's had the least playing time out of all of them.

We've had a number of corners who didn't play much in their rookie years but later turned out to be great acquisitions.

831001[/snapback]

Like who?

Might I add what is most concerning about this issue is that we spent a 1st, 3rd, and 4th round draft pick on the secondary and going into next year it still looks like a potential weakness for the team.

I've hoped that the Bills might win the Super Bowl before I die. At 22, I'm just hoping they make the playoffs before I'm gone.

That's great news!

The other night here in Rochester on the WHAM Marv Levy show, Marv stated that he likely will be active this coming week. 

Probably they figure there DB's will all be needing oxyegen by the 2nd quarter so they'll need extras.

831728[/snapback]