Official "I Miss The Red End Zone" Thread

FluffHead

If you truly miss the glory days of the RED BILLS ENDZONE, the days when we actually reached the end zone more than once a game POST HERE....BRING  BACK THE RED END ZONE MARV!!!!!!!  This will solve all of JP's problems.... :doh:  :doh:  :(  :lol:  :)

830416[/snapback]

The red end zone was a tradition that was ended by a man no longer with this organization. The same goes for our uniforms. Why does it have to be this hard? Most of us clearly want the red end zone back, and a return to a former uniform style. When I see these uniforms and that end zone, I think of Drew Bledsoe. When I see the red end zone I think of the comeback. Give us back our traditions!

The red end zone was a tradition that was ended by a man no longer with this organization. The same goes for our uniforms. Why does it have to be this hard? Most of us clearly want the red end zone back, and a return to a former uniform style. When I see these uniforms and that end zone, I think of Drew Bledsoe. When I see the red end zone I think of the comeback. Give us back our traditions!

830422[/snapback]

I don't agree about the unis... but the red endzones are a must to bring back.... Those babies MADE RWS what it is...

Maybe they don't make astroplay in large quantities of red?

I have never agreed with anything more than I agree with what's written in this thread. I hated it when they first changed and I hate it today. Bring back the red end zone. On a side note, I played baseball in college, and in the Cortland outdoor batting cage they have the old astroturf from the field at the Ralph. The floor of the cage is the old red endzone.

Maybe they don't make astroplay in large quantities of red?

830438[/snapback]

Nope. Green endzones was a decision TD made.

Iirc, the company that made and installed the current turf went out of business a couple of years ago. FieldTurf© is where it's at for the rest of the league, but we had to be different.

I also miss the red endzones.

Hey as soon as we have a REAL team again I'm all for it. The red endzones remind me of the glory days and I wouldn't want to disrespect the great players who always found their way into the endzone like Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed led by Kelly by having this team playing with the Red Endzones, but yeah I really do miss them too!

Hey as soon as we have a REAL team again I'm all for it.  The red endzones remind me of the glory days and I wouldn't want to disrespect the great players who always found their way into the endzone like Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed led by Kelly by having this team playing with the Red Endzones, but yeah I really do miss them too!

830784[/snapback]

You mean the guys that lost four Superbowls? Please, don't make them into saints.

I want the red endzone back also.

What's a "endzone". I watched all the games and don't remember seeing it :lol:  Is that the place were all the opposing teams dance after Loseman does something stupid? <_<

831917[/snapback]

Ha. Talent level is to low to advance the ball. No running game and no pass protection. No OL, no TE, average WRs. Average RB. Average QB. Average can't win in the American COnference.