My predicted post-game quote

Rubes

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I never believed it was possible to get a triple-digit score in the NFL."

829948[/snapback]

Said Lee Evans after scoring his 5th TD of the game in a stunning upset victory of Peyton Manning and the Colts. Manning threw 5 INTs and the offence gave up 4 other turnovers leading Tony Dungy to walk off the field and forefit the game before the end of the half. JP Losman couldn't be stopped, throwing for a league record 10 TD's in one game, along with 3 he ran in himself, and 5 more from the A-train.

The fans in Buffalo continued their protests to have JP removed in favour of Nall, the third string QB with a couple of starts in the NFL after spending time as Brett Favres Backup. The fans continued to balme JP for not providing more yards, or leadership on the field after he failed to get in the face of his linemen for not giving him full protection on the only sack of the game for JP on the first play of the game, and for not yelling at his receivers who after a 30 yards pass ran out of bounds instead of running through the defence for the TD.

"The bus broke down, I swear. Our guys were excited for this game, and this enire incident is a big dissappointment..."

829971[/snapback]

replyed Tony Dungy when asked if his team forgot they had a game against the Bills this week. Apparently Tony had been reading the message boards at Twobillsdrive.com and thought that they had a bye week this week instead of playing the Bills since Buffalo had no chance of beating Indy and their superior team. He was also too busy game planning for Dallas which became evident when he asked dropped his clipboard and it had sketches of game plans for Dallas and "Romo the Homo", "T.O Sucks" and phone numbers for lingerie shops that might be able to supply Parcells with a Bro/Manzier for him to wear written all over it.

"We discussed it at halftime and decided to put Craig in there for a change-of-pace. It wasn't anything against JP, we just thought the offense needed a spark, and we wanted to give Craig a chance to see whether he could provide it. I thought he moved the ball well, although obviously we were forced to throw it a lot more than we would have liked because we got so far behind so early. I'm not sure who is going to get the start next week. That's something I won't be able to discuss until we have a chance to evaluate the film."

"We discussed it at halftime and decided to put Craig in there for a change-of-pace.  It wasn't anything against JP, we just thought the offense needed a spark, and we wanted to give Craig a chance to see whether he could provide it.  I thought he moved the ball well, although obviously we were forced to throw it a lot more than we would have liked because we got so far behind so early.  I'm not sure who is going to get the start next week.  That's something I won't be able to discuss until we have a chance to evaluate the film."

830028[/snapback]

More like...

"we put Craig in there in the 4th quarter after JP was sacked 6 times, and we removed him 2 series later after we were reminded of why he's #3 on the depth chart BEHIND kelly holcomb."

Said Lee Evans after scoring his 5th TD of the game in a stunning upset victory of Peyton Manning and the Colts. Manning threw 5 INTs and the offence gave up 4 other turnovers leading Tony Dungy to walk off the field and forefit the game before the end of the half. JP Losman couldn't be stopped, throwing for a league record 10 TD's in one game, along with 3 he ran in himself, and 5 more from the A-train.

The fans in Buffalo continued their protests to have JP removed in favour of Nall, the third string QB with a couple of starts in the NFL after spending time as Brett Favres Backup. The fans continued to balme JP for not providing more yards, or leadership on the field after he failed to get in the face of his linemen for not giving him full protection on the only sack of the game for JP on the first play of the game, and for not yelling at his receivers who after a 30 yards pass ran out of bounds instead of running through the defence for the TD.

829982[/snapback]

I love this. it definately made me laugh. But hey I would love to see this aswell

829982[/snapback]

Frickin hilarious