My predicted post-game quote

Rubes

A noiseless sodomy is best delivered with warm KY.

830395[/snapback]

"I'd Like to thank Peyton Manning for letting me borrow his Anal Lube before the game, it made that @ss reaming we called a football game easier to take" Dick Jauron after having a flashback performance of the Bears game against the Colts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'd Like to thank Peyton Manning for letting me borrow his Anal Lube before the game, it made that @ss reaming we called a football game easier to take" Dick Jauron after having a flashback performance of the Bears game against the Colts

830797[/snapback]

"I'd like to thank Peyton Manning for letting me borrow his Anal Lube before the game, there's just something about that guy that screams 'put things in my bum'. About today's game, I'm not sure, did we win? Hell if I know"

"The whole team played really well - outstandingly well - on both sides of the ball. It shows what this team can do, when they execute well and play mistake-free football. We're a young team, with a great future. No one really gave us a chance against the Colts, and here we came and beat one of the best teams in the league - on the road!"

Bills - 20

Dolts-17