What is Aaron Gibson doing?

BoondckCL

I just thought of this. With Villarial out for the next couple of weeks, and looking for vindication myself since i valliantly fought for Gibson in a debate with Griff, i was thinking, what is Aaron Gibson up to?

Do we bring him in for a little while until Villarial gets back?

Redemption with something like this would be great.

Jauron made it clear that they liked their young guys (Merz, Pennington and Butler)...My bet is if there is any injury to the guard position, they will plug in Pennington or Butler at the tackle position and move Gandy into the guard position.

I agree we are VERY THIN on the OL depth chart....We needed to have kept

an extra OL instead of 3 TEs, considering that we don't use the TE in the passing game at least until now.

an extra OL instead of 3 TEs, considering that we don't use the TE in the passing game at least until now.

The problem w/ that is that Neufeld is also our backup FB. There are instances when having 2 TEs &/or a FB is very desirable (i.e. we often use 2 TE formations, also FB and sometimes 2 TEs w/ a FB) & cutting either Neufeld or Everett would've left us very thin at 2 positions.

I think w/ the std practice of having most players that dress actually play in the game OL is the best position to remain thin as you typically want to go w/ the same 5 at all times & the subs are just bench warming until injury. However, I will concede that if we thought we could safely stash one of our "promising" rookies on PS, it might've been prudent to retain another experienced OL. Then again, maybe in mgmt's opinion. all the OL sucked & at least the youngens have a chance to improve & the more work they get (in practice primarily) the sooner they'll improve.

New England started a rookie at tackle last week and kicked the Bengals' asses.

797298[/snapback]

Who? O'Callaghan? Drafthistory.com lists him as a Guard.

Jeremy Trueblood will start Sunday for Tampa. I thought we might draft him and move Peters to LT, but I guess I can't complain so far.

The jests are starting 2 rookies up front every week. It will hurt them this season, but they are going to be a problem down the road. Getting rid of Edwards will help them as well. How they got a draft pick for that moron is beyond my comprehension.

I just can't stand the friggin jests. :devil: