President Clinton wearing the BILLS HAT today!!

Spoken just like a Texan and a true right winger.

792092[/snapback]

Hey, as a 16th year Texan, I take offense...not all Texans are right-wingers, and not all are morons, just some of the more famous ones. <_< It's a big state!

BTW- Peter is correct...Clintons' mother was a big Bills fan, I think, because she was also a huge Joe Ferguson fan...Arkansans are very loyal sports fans, and Ferguson was the QB for some of the better Razorback teams.

Virginia Clinton attended at least one of the Bills Super Bowls, as a guest of the Bills...I remember Bill Clinton, at one point, likely around one of the Super Bowls, being asked about dealing with adversity, and he said something to the effect of "I know a little about adversity, I am a Buffalo Bills fan..."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny seeing Ralph wear the hat and not exactly looking cool.  The brim was flat as a pancake and the hat was like a $3 one you get at JC Penny's.  hilarious.

792113[/snapback]

Yeah and the hat sitting atop his head rather than fitted over the top of his head. Have seen him wearing Bills hats in that same fashion in the past. Goofy. Maybe his publicist can suggest a new hat.

They first show bubba without a hat and then probably one of the her handlers told him to put it on because she need the votes in Buffalo.

Hillarry not fat?!! <_< She's got cankles! (Can't tell where the calf ends and the ankle begins)

I just did a google search and sure enough, here is a quote that President Clinton said while speaking in Buffalo. (October 3rd, 1996)

"...I do believe the biggest Buffalo Bills fan in the entire United States, outside of Erie County, was my late mother and her husband, my stepfather. They're pulling for you every week."

I can't believe this is the first time I've heard this!

Link to speech text

I remember reading a long time ago that Bill Clinton's mother was a Bills fan for some reason.

792206[/snapback]

She was, and Ralph invited her to sit in the owner's box with him at the first Super Bowl against the Cowboys in Jan 1993, just after Bill was sworn in the first time. She wore a Bills T-shirt and was quite excited... alas, it didn't help in the game, but it made for good press.

Anyone know why they were in Western NY??? I do...and it was a good thing! Hillary and Senator George Allen have co-sponsored a bill to set some federal guidelines for Newborn Screening.She as here for a press conference with the Kelly family. It is in honor of Hunter Kelly..did you know that depending on what state you live in determines what your child will be screened for at birth. Your child's life should not be dependent on what state you live in (FYI...every child in NYS is now screened for Krabbe disease at birth...thank you HUNTER!)

Anyone know why they were in Western NY???  I do...and it was a good thing! Hillary and Senator George Allen have co-sponsored a bill to set some federal guidelines for Newborn Screening.She as here for a press conference with the Kelly family. It is in honor of Hunter Kelly..did you know that depending on what state you live in determines what your child will be screened for at birth. Your child's life should not be dependent on what state you live in  (FYI...every child in NYS is now screened for Krabbe disease at birth...thank you HUNTER!)

792436[/snapback]

see, all is well... clinton wore his bills hat to match ralph, hillary pandered for WNY votes at the bills game, she also spoke on good legislation to help children, and jim kelly helped a sideline audio man back to his feet after getting PWNED on the sideline.

I never really liked him. Now I like him a tiny bit more.

792012[/snapback]

Why like him more? He will have a Jets or Giants hat on before election day.

He wants Hillary to be Mrs Prez. Nothing more than that.

He showed up with his fat cow of a wife on the one occasion this year that i get to come home to buffalo, i think just to piss me off.

792016[/snapback]

Geez..a guy from Texas complaining about a past President and a future president givent the clown he gave us as our present President. At least Clinton kept his finger out of his nose. oh...no!!! not again!

Funny seeing Ralph wear the hat and not exactly looking cool.  The brim was flat as a pancake and the hat was like a $3 one you get at JC Penny's.  hilarious.

792113[/snapback]

I can see Ralph pulling up to Penny's in the Taurus and mumbling how expensive this stuff is down at the stadium. B-)

Quite the contrary. Hillary is neither fat or a cow. If you saw her in real life, she looks like an attractive professional lawyer of about 55 years of age. But def not fat. She speaks suprisingly well too. Goes to show you how media images are funny.

It is common knowledge that people do appear fatter on the tube. But agree with her politics or not, she ain't fat. Sorry.

smart witty rejoiners welcome! B-)

792178[/snapback]

But would you tap it?