President Clinton wearing the BILLS HAT today!!

I can see Ralph pulling up to Penny's in the Taurus and mumbling how expensive this stuff is down at the stadium.  B-)

792598[/snapback]

Ralph told me the reason why he took such gentle care of the hat was that he was returning it to get his money back after the game.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why like him more? He will have a Jets or Giants hat on before election day.

He wants Hillary to be Mrs Prez. Nothing more than that.

792442[/snapback]

It's not like he slapped on a Bills uniform, and proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in the middle of the Ralph, hours before the game started...only a right wing, moron from Texas would be irresponsible enough to provide that kind of "bulletin board material"...but, hey, it was a good photo op, and made a bunch of folks feel good about supporiting a pointless war! Everyone has their agenda! B-)

Anyone know why they were in Western NY???  I do...and it was a good thing! Hillary and Senator George Allen have co-sponsored a bill to set some federal guidelines for Newborn Screening.She as here for a press conference with the Kelly family. It is in honor of Hunter Kelly..did you know that depending on what state you live in determines what your child will be screened for at birth. Your child's life should not be dependent on what state you live in  (FYI...every child in NYS is now screened for Krabbe disease at birth...thank you HUNTER!)

792436[/snapback]

Oh now you just ruined this lovely Clinton bashing thread with reality. B-)

It's not like he slapped on a Bills uniform, and proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in the middle of the Ralph, hours before the game started...only a right wing,  moron from Texas would be irresponsible enough to  provide that kind of "bulletin board material"...but, hey, it was a good photo op, and made a bunch of folks feel good about supporiting a pointless war! Everyone has their agenda! :devil:

792723[/snapback]

I hope you are not trying to categorize MY politics!

I am an anarchist. :devil:

.a guy from Texas complaining about a past President and a future president givent the clown he gave us as our present President.

793617[/snapback]

In order to be a "Texan" or be from Texas, one has to have been born there. W was not. He's from Connecticut. A Connecticut yankee, the worst kind.

Hillary should have gone to the jets game. But then if someone asked her who she was cheering for, she'd have to say "I'm cheering for a good game. For both teams to play well and no one get hurt. For both teams to admirably represent the great state of New York."

Looks like some of the tards here will vote for Hillary just because she went to a Bill's game. Nice Job, WNY.

792801[/snapback]

this coming from a guy called Nixon...

I'll vote for her simply based off of the fact she isn't a republican, and I believe she can get this country back on track.

Let's face it the last 6 years have been hell, and it ain't getting any better.

Why like him more? He will have a Jets or Giants hat on before election day.

He wants Hillary to be Mrs Prez. Nothing more than that.

792442[/snapback]

Not correct, sir. As others have already pointed out, there is a history of the Clintons and their affinity for the Bills.

Furthermore, democrats need not worry about obtaining votes in the eastern part of the state.

Looks like some of the tards here will vote for Hillary just because she went to a Bill's game. Nice Job, WNY.

792801[/snapback]

Give her credit (although I don't). She's smart enough to know that she can't win over voters with her performance as a senator, although few senators can.

this coming from a guy called Nixon...

I'll vote for her simply based off of the fact she isn't a republican, and I believe she can get this country back on track.

793648[/snapback]

Now that's the funniest post I have ever read. Are you a professional comedian?

Give her credit (although I don't).  She's smart enough to know that she can't win over voters with her performance as a senator, although few senators can.

793669[/snapback]

Funny I dont remember seeing Hitlery at the game.

Oh wait, that's because Bill was there.