I dont care about his numbers.....my hat goes

Kudos for being a game MANAGER today.....

Our defense was dominating.....he didn't throw the game turning pick....he threw the ball away when he needed to.....he threw one td and COULD have thrown 2 more.....

JPL was solid....against a good defense in their den.....he is learning how to win.

Cant wait to see him next week.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our defense was dominating.....he didn't throw the game turning pick....he threw the ball away when he needed to.....he threw one td and COULD have thrown 2 more.....

JPL was solid....against a good defense in their den.....he is learning how to win.

776633[/snapback]

I agree ! He is thriving under this new coaching regime !

776633[/snapback]

We've had several pretty losses. I'll take this kind of ugly any day of the week.

I'm not saying anything bad about him, because what he did today was much better than last week, and 1000 times better then any of the retard bull sh-- he's been doing for the last year and a half.

776665[/snapback]

He appears to be maturing as a human male and a QB. Through 2 weeks I would say much more positive play than negative.

BTW--I forgot to mention that Dan Dierdork blows.

776633[/snapback]

Good post. It is good to see consistency and growth for 2 weeks. Keep it going JP!! The W is all that matters.

I'm not saying anything bad about him, because what he did today was much better than last week, and 1000 times better then any of the retard bull sh-- he's been doing for the last year and a half.

776665[/snapback]

We all know that's effusive praise coming from you, when it seems like you'd like to see these guys fail at every turn just to prove you were right all along.

BTW 1) how did Bennie look today? Awesome, huh?

2) Our line looked BAD BAD BAD. Fowler did not have it today and Villarial needs to yield to the Duke.