I dont care about his numbers.....my hat goes

I can't believe I'm actually defending Mike Mularkey.  But the Moulds benching was for disciplinary reasons, which you can either agree or disagree with.  It wasn't based on production.  The Adams thing was weird--it seemed like he just stopped producing or caring at some point in 2005.  I haven't kept close track of him though--has he produced anything this year?  Or is he more or less done?

781690[/snapback]

I think Adams has something like 3 or 4 tackles in the two CIN games to date. I read somewhere locally, that he was on the field for 22 plays last week vs. CLE.

Pretty much vintage Sam..quick off the snap, occupies usually two blockers. He didn't play at all until the last ps game. He's "questionable" on this week's injury report with a knee.

I'd be a bit surprised if he plays out the season. Haven't heard about any attitude issues yet.

The B'gals injury report this week is a train wreck (as is much of the league)...I can't see anybody taking them +2 against a likely mad-as-h*ll PGH playing at Heinz Field.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I'm actually defending Mike Mularkey.  But the Moulds benching was for disciplinary reasons, which you can either agree or disagree with.  It wasn't based on production.  The Adams thing was weird--it seemed like he just stopped producing or caring at some point in 2005.  I haven't kept close track of him though--has he produced anything this year?  Or is he more or less done?

781690[/snapback]

I was using Moulds and Adams as examples of Mularkey's poor personel management skills.