Sounds like Spikes is pissed!

Buffan00

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone so opposed to the term "rebuilding"? We kept all of our draft picks and released a ton of veteran experience. It's called friggin rebuilding/improving (better LA)!!! Offense, defense, special team, doesn't matter where you make the changes. It's not a bad thing, but it is reality. The Bills will continue to get better and have a great nucleus.

I read what Spikes said, and my first thought was "Fug Spikes! Let him deliver freaking mail for a living and see what years of futility are really like!"

Then, I realized he's just an angry fan like the rest of us. So I say, "Right freaking on, TKO! Tell them to shove it!" Unless it impacts the team like Moulds and Holcomb did last season. Then he can go !@#$ himself.

You just defined rebuilding!!

772704[/snapback]

If you think the bills are a better team right now with Vincent on the field you have not watch too many games closely for the last year & a 1/2. Vincent should of been out of football 3 years ago. The guy couldnt cover my grandmother right now & he is constantly getting dragged by runners all over the field. He should of been cut right along with Milloy.

I had Spikes...but I just cut him, since he quit on the season.  I hear he supports al Qaeda, too...

772754[/snapback]

It goes well beyond support according to my sources...the achillies thing was a front...he was going through training last year...he may end up at Gitmo

Sounds like someone has Pennington on the fantasy football team... 

I had Spikes...but I just cut him, since he quit on the season.  I hear he supports al Qaeda, too...

772754[/snapback]

So lets recap:

Spikes hates Buffalo and rebuilding

He won't play hard for this team ever again

He is disenfranchised

He supports Al Qaeda

He kicks puppies

He puts children back into burning orphanages

Amazing: 24 hours ago he was the toast of the town