Sounds like Spikes is pissed!

Buffan00

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry.

I like Takeo spikes as much as the next Bills fan.

But he really needs to keep his mouth shut and

be a team leader. He may or may not be right.

But it's not like the Bills cut the guy. And bringing this

into the media was a very dumb, immature thing to do on his part.

He is not wrong to feel that way he is wrong for running to the newspaper

and putting the young players in a tough spot. He needs to suck it up and

do what is best for the team and understand that he is not the GM or the coach.

And I know people are going to come back at me with 'He's a pro bowl veteran, he has the right to say what he wants'. Well I have the right to go burn a flag in my front yard, that doesn't make it right. I'm just saying what i think we would all be saying if it wasn't almost any other player besides spikes who uttered those iditotic remarks.

772567[/snapback]

Since you can go after TKO, i am naming you as my candidate for "Just shut up"

TKO sounded a bit frustrated - maybe pissed even - but he'll be fine. He just wants to win. Maybe he reacted emotionally, and maybe he didn't consider that TV's skills are in decline - along with his recuperative powers. At Vincent's age, The Bills can't wait for him to heal, nor be certain if he'll fully recover or if this will be a nagging, recurring injury.

TKO should realize that Marv's Dick is doing everything to put the best team on the field now and in the future and - like in training camp and preseason - there's going to be competion at every position, regardless of age, experience, etc., etc. Everyone is going have to play at a high level or risk being cut.

I love TKO. He's a great competitor who wants very badly to win. A few wins - starting this Sunday - and he'll be fine, I think.

You just defined rebuilding!!

772704[/snapback]

Why is it when a team like the Jets bring in new offensive players and start them in their rookie year with a new coaching staff, it's called improving your team and when our team brings in new defensive players and start them in their rookie year with a new coaching staff, it's called rebuilding?

Oh, wait. I know.

Because we're all !@#$ing crazy.

Why is it when a team like the Jets bring in new offensive players and start them in their rookie year with a new coaching staff, it's called improving your team and when our team brings in new defensive players and start them in their rookie year with a new coaching staff, it's called rebuilding?

Oh, wait. I know.

772713[/snapback]

Actually, it's because the Jets are rebuilding, too. If you're not competing for the playoffs, you're rebuilding.

And because we're all !@#$ing crazy.

:(

Oh, wait. I know.

772713[/snapback]

Jets are improved?? :w00t:

Don't forget to include what he said so people can make a good decision. Here's a recap of TKO's comments:

"I quit on the season. I want out."

Okay. Now people can vote correctly.

772722[/snapback]

He's such a damn quitter. Look how lazy he was during his rehab. His neck looks almost atrophied...

Maybe we should trade Takeo for a 1st rounder. Look at it from this perspective, he was on the Bengals when they were a REALLY BAD team. When he left, they got better. Now they're on the list of Super Bowl contenders. We should trade him now and stop delaying the process of getting on that list!!! :(:w00t::D I kid, I kid. :lol: