Sounds like Spikes is pissed!

Buffan00

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what we needed!! Disgruntlement in the locker room!! Spikes is upset..and no doubt some of this will carry over to the other players and onto the field! Come on guys get with it!!!!!  We have enough problems and now this crap! :(

772483[/snapback]

Assistant fire chief, or chief fire starter?

Spikes will be fine as soon as he lays the wood to some fins.

Now that he's showing some attitude..i bet he dosen't play Sunday for sure!

772502[/snapback]

If he doesn't want it to be a rebuilding year he should get out there and kick some ass and make sure the rooks know what they're doing. Did the Patriots get all hung up on losing their vets? Nope. That's why they're champions.

If he doesn't want it to be a rebuilding year he should get out there and kick some ass and make sure the rooks know what they're doing.  Did the Patriots get all hung up on losing their vets?  Nope.  That's why they're champions.

772510[/snapback]

Exactly!

If he doesn't want it to be a rebuilding year he should get out there and kick some ass and make sure the rooks know what they're doing.  Did the Patriots get all hung up on losing their vets?  Nope.  That's why they're champions.

772510[/snapback]

I agree!! I think that TKO is worried about himself being cut.

I'm sorry.

I like Takeo spikes as much as the next Bills fan.

But he really needs to keep his mouth shut and

be a team leader. He may or may not be right.

But it's not like the Bills cut the guy. And bringing this

into the media was a very dumb, immature thing to do on his part.

He is not wrong to feel that way he is wrong for running to the newspaper

and putting the young players in a tough spot. He needs to suck it up and

do what is best for the team and understand that he is not the GM or the coach.

And I know people are going to come back at me with 'He's a pro bowl veteran, he has the right to say what he wants'. Well I have the right to go burn a flag in my front yard, that doesn't make it right. I'm just saying what i think we would all be saying if it wasn't almost any other player besides spikes who uttered those iditotic remarks.

if this team had more playes with the menality of spikes, it would have made the playoffs a long, long time ago.

I'm sorry.

I like Takeo spikes as much as the next Bills fan.

But he really needs to keep his mouth shut and

be a team leader. He may or may not be right.

But it's not like the Bills cut the guy. And bringing this

into the media was a very dumb, immature thing to do on his part.

He is not wrong to feel that way he is wrong for running to the newspaper

and putting the young players in a tough spot. He needs to suck it up and

do what is best for the team and understand that he is not the GM or the coach.

And I know people are going to come back at me with 'He's a pro bowl veteran, he has the right to say what he wants'. Well I have the right to go burn a flag in my front yard, that doesn't make it right. I'm just saying what i think we would all be saying if it wasn't almost any other player besides spikes who uttered those iditotic remarks.

772567[/snapback]

Can you elaborate on your point?

Can you tell me why his comments are good for the team

and productive?

772590[/snapback]

The only people his comments are effecting are like you. You, and those who continue to perpetuate it as actually being something, are the only reason it has ANY legs.

Just what we needed!! Disgruntlement in the locker room!! Spikes is upset..and no doubt some of this will carry over to the other players and onto the field! Come on guys get with it!!!!!  We have enough problems and now this crap! :(

772483[/snapback]

And let me guess, no one could see this coming

But it's not like the Bills cut the guy.

772567[/snapback]

With Vincent, that's exactly what they did. He has played his last game for the Bills.

I really don't think too many people (outside of this board) are worried about this. Spikes will bust his ass whenever he's on the field. It has to be frustrating for a dude that's as intense as he is to watch veterans get shipped off while the team gets younger and continues to struggle. Especially when he looks at the success his old team has had since he left.

I have no problem with TKO, and I'm sure Jauron understands where he's coming from. The Bills are not suddenly in transition mode because Troy Vincent isn't playing. We knew this was going to be a rebuilding year. In TKO's defense of Vincent, he said: "I don't want to take anything away from the [young] players we have in this locker room. I think we have some helluva good players on this team. But you can't replace experience."

Exactly TKO, experience is important. Which is why the Bills are better served letting Whitner and Simpson learn on the job, and gaining valuable experience along the way.

Well you can say that for just about any controversy can't you?

Have you never commented about controversial comments

on this message board? Isn't that what this place is for?

I feel like takeo's comments to the newspaper were wrong

and unproductive. Why shouldn't I be able to express that on a message board???

The only people his comments are effecting are like you.  You, and those who continue to perpetuate it as actually being something, are the only reason it has ANY legs.

772594[/snapback]