Staban's a douche

bflobart81

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh....Saban is the next belichek....you are not supposed to question him...After all he led his team to 6 consecutive wins at the end of last season, which translates to that he is semi-god (Belichek is God).....

If our STs play the way they play and don't give the dolphins key field position, we can counter them...But first things first....on to NE....let us worry about Miami after that....

We were watching the game here in the apartment, and one of my roommates turned to me and said...

"That was the LAMEST throw I've ever seen. You dont deserve a challenge Saban!"

Plus I almost fell out of the chair laughing when they showed that angle where the ref's back was turned and Saban throwing the flag behind him. Something just very goofy about the angle mad me crack up.

We were watching the game here in the apartment, and one of my roommates turned to me and said...

"That was the LAMEST throw I've ever seen.  You dont deserve a challenge Saban!"

Plus I almost fell out of the chair laughing when they showed that angle where the ref's back was turned and Saban throwing the flag behind him.  Something just very goofy about the angle mad me crack up.

764691[/snapback]

Almost like Saban believed that the ref had eyes in his ass.

Remember how Herm Edwards hired a special 'game clock management coach'? Looks like Saban is going to have to hire out for the throwing of the red flag.

Seriously. Underhand?!?! What is this, softball?

Saban throws like a little girl.

764699[/snapback]

Threw it like he was playing Jarts. May be the wuss play of the season.

what's with the "hey...hey" when the officials all have their backs turned and are facing the play about to happen.....doing their job! Whoever said "cocky" is right. Then he has the nerve to jaw at the official afterwards.

not only that, but who's going to hear "hey...hey" when the fans are still going nuts over the biggest play of the game????

eediot

what's with the "hey...hey" when the officials all have their backs turned and are facing the play about to happen.....doing their job! Whoever said "cocky" is right. Then he has the nerve to jaw at the official afterwards.

not only that, but who's going to hear "hey...hey" when the fans are still going nuts over the biggest play of the game????

eediot

764713[/snapback]

Maybe he forgot they weren't at home. :D

"That was the LAMEST throw I've ever seen.  You dont deserve a challenge Saban!"

Plus I almost fell out of the chair laughing when they showed that angle where the ref's back was turned and Saban throwing the flag behind him.  Something just very goofy about the angle mad me crack up.

764691[/snapback]

Must have drank a lot to find the humor...

Saban's an arrogant douche. But I like that my hatred is returning quickly against the Dolphins organization.

The refs sucked hard in this game. There were three non calls against Miami that would have had an impact on the game. They did however give the Steelers some make up calls later in the game that also had an impact.

Bottom line, screw you Saban. And MM. And Bennie. And LJ. And now Sammy too.