I Do It Before Every Season....

Bill from NYC

I for one enjoy the off-season on TBD even more than the season itself. TSW offers the views of people who:

1) Have followed the Bills for 40 + years.

2) Dedicate untold hours of study, and offer their educated opinions on the draft.

3) Care deeply about the franchise and the well being of the great reigon of WNY.

4) Have treated my friends and I with kindness and friendship at RWS for 13 consecutive years.

5) Engage me in dialogue on the subject of the Buffalo Bills Football Team, about which I care SO much.

Listen, we ALL want the Bills to win, and we all have differing views on the best ways to accomplish this. In this sense, a special thanks to all who disagree with my views on how to build a winning Bills team, and my apologies go out to those that I have caused to feel nervous frustration. :lol: In other words, thanks for indulging me. :lol:

A special thanks to those who I have tailgated with at RWS. Your kindness to me and the "crew" continues to amaze me, and please, do know how much we appreciate the long term friendships. Too many names to list....you know who you are. On10/22/06, I hope to meet more of you. Stop by 1/5 and reach into our cooler. I dare say that we are known to have a few extra beers. :o

In closing, we owe it all to SDS and the mods. They do the work, and take the grief. Thanks for all of you efforts. We are not perfect, but TBD is the best site on the web!!!

God Bless You All, and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. For the most part, this place runs as my father said of our local association meetings back in the '60s --- "I would disagree with the president tooth and nail at the meetings... and then go to his house for beer and spaghetti dinner." It is exceedingly rare and precious for something like that to happen today.

This is one of those places.

I hope to make it for a home opener someday.

Nice sentiment and I'd like to add my thanks.

It's good to get these touchy feely moments out of our system before we have our first loss of the season and all hell breaks loose around here.  :lol:

758501[/snapback]

Get out you Negative Nancy, you are no real Bills fan. :lol:

I too like the offseason at TBD better Bill. Being a fantasy GM gets us through the rough times. So I'll leave you guys today a parting gift: If you don't think the Bills should draft an O lineman or DE with their first pick on 07, YOU ARE DUMB!!! :lol:

Very well put Bill.

I'd like to add a thanks to all on behalf of those living waaaaay out of town(if I may).

TBD gives an isolated Bills fan a sense of community for which I am exceedingly grateful to you all.

GO BILLS!!! :lol:

I for one enjoy the off-season on TBD even more than the season itself. TSW offers the views of people who:

2) Dedicate untold hours of study, and offer their educated opinions on the draft.

3) Care deeply about the franchise and the well being of the great reigon of WNY.

4) Have treated my friends and I with kindness and friendship at RWS for 13 consecutive years.

5) Engage me in dialogue on the subject of the Buffalo Bills Football Team, about which I care SO much.

Listen, we ALL want the Bills to win, and we all have differing views on the best ways to accomplish this. In this sense, a special thanks to all who disagree with my views on how to build a winning Bills team, and my apologies go out to those that I have caused to feel nervous frustration.  :lol:  In other words, thanks for indulging me.  :lol:

A special thanks to those who I have tailgated with at RWS. Your kindness to me and the "crew" continues to amaze me, and please, do know how much we appreciate the long term friendships. Too many names to list....you know who you are. On10/22/06, I hope to meet more of you. Stop by 1/5 and reach into our cooler. I dare say that we are known to have a few extra beers.  :o

In closing, we owe it all to SDS and the mods. They do the work, and take the grief. Thanks for all of you efforts. We are not perfect, but TBD is the best site on the web!!!

God Bless You All, and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

758481[/snapback]

*standing up slowly, eyes glistening with tears, starting the slow clap... voice a husky whisper*

"Amen, brother.... Go Bills!"

Listen, we ALL want the Bills to win, and we all have differing views on the best ways to accomplish this. In this sense, a special thanks to all who disagree with my views on how to build a winning Bills team, and my apologies go out to those that I have caused to feel nervous frustration.  :blush:  In other words, thanks for indulging me.  :doh:

A special thanks to those who I have tailgated with at RWS. Your kindness to me and the "crew" continues to amaze me, and please, do know how much we appreciate the long term friendships. Too many names to list....you know who you are. On10/22/06, I hope to meet more of you. Stop by 1/5 and reach into our cooler. I dare say that we are known to have a few extra beers.  :D

758481[/snapback]

DITTO!!!