I Do It Before Every Season....

Bill from NYC

You know what Bill? You are a total class act. This place just would not be the same without you! I look forward to having a different viewpoint than yours on a daily basis, in addition to your wit, candor, and full out humor :doh:

GOD BLESS YOU, AMERICA, THE PEOPLE OF TBD, AND THE BILLS OF BUFFALO!!!!!!!

I'd like to second the compliment to SDS and the posters that participate. I remember many years ago when I moved away from Buffalo and had to wait for a day-old Buffalo News to be delivered. I am so thankful for DirecTV and the wonderful improvements in technology that allow us to access Two Bills Drive, the discussions that occur on this site and all of the current newspaper articles we can access.

When it comes to being an out-of-town football fan, the information age is a wonderful thing.

I'd like to second the compliment to SDS and the posters that participate. I remember many years ago when I moved away from Buffalo and had to wait for a day-old Buffalo News to be delivered. I am so thankful for DirecTV and the wonderful improvements in technology that allow us to access Two Bills Drive, the discussions that occur on this site and all of the current newspaper articles we can access.

When it comes to being an out-of-town football fan, the information age is a wonderful thing.

758979[/snapback]

Amen...I've been gone since '97, and the internet has totally kept me into all things Bills. I used to frequent the BB newsgroups and the 'hyperbills' site at the D&C page, and then I found this gold mine....I lurked here for a while, and then dove into this great community of people.

I think it's so damn cool that there are people here from all over the country, in Canada, England, France, New Zealand, Australia, etc....what a great place this is :doh:

Amen...I've been gone since '97, and the internet has totally kept me into all things Bills. I used to frequent the BB newsgroups and the 'hyperbills' site at the D&C page, and then I found this gold mine....I lurked here for a while, and then dove into this great community of people.

I think it's so damn cool that there are people here from all over the country, in Canada, England, France, New Zealand, Australia, etc....what a great place this is :blush:

758987[/snapback]

This place has been Godsend since I stumbled upon it several years ago. I moved away from WNY 13 years ago and it's great to be able to stay connected to the latest on the Bills and our home town. There are so many interesting and knowledgeable posters on here, I find my self lurking more than posting. Thanks to SDS, the mods and all the posters who make this a worthwhile venture.

For some reason I have a really good feeling about the direction this team is moving in. Go Bills!!! :doh:

Bill, have you noticed that every year you post your Thank You thread, the Bills end up having a crappy season?

Coincidence?

(Oh, please, people. I'm just !@#$ing kidding.)

758905[/snapback]

Let's ban him then, but not until I can get a beer from him when he comes to Buffalo.

This place has been Godsend since I stumbled upon it several years ago. I moved away from WNY 13 years ago and it's great to be able to stay connected to the latest on the Bills and our home town. There are so many interesting and knowledgeable posters on here, I find my self lurking more than posting. Thanks to SDS, the mods and all the posters who make this a worthwhile venture.

For some reason I have a really good feeling about the direction this team is moving in. Go Bills!!! :D

759009[/snapback]

It's also cool that everyone's interests outside of the Bills are so varied. I know that some people don't often stop by "off the wall", but I love it over there as much as I do on the main board. It doesn't matter if it's sports, movies, music, pop culture, abnormal genitalia, YOU NAME IT....there are people who have something to say about it :o Particularly with music, I'm blown away by the depth of knowledge that can be found here. Even SDS has gone out of his way to help enlighten me with some stuff I was looking into that he was a big fan of. But music is one of the topics on here that I'm just fascinated by....TBD'ers really know their sheeeaaat! (And you were one of the people who has helped me out, so you know what I'm talking about, rasta!) The other topic that TBD'ers seem infinitely knowledgable on is alcoholic beverages :blush::doh:

Ps. I feel good about the direction we're going in, too....here's to a great season!

On10/22/06, I hope to meet more of you. Stop by 1/5 and reach into our cooler. I dare say that we are known to have a few extra beers.  ;)

In closing, we owe it all to SDS and the mods. They do the work, and take the grief. Thanks for all of you efforts. We are not perfect, but TBD is the best site on the web!!!

God Bless You All, and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

758481[/snapback]

Alright I have a few things to say here. Now listen up!

First on 10/22 is that supposed to mean Lot 1 pole 5? And if so what is it now? Toyota Tundra Lot Pole 5?

I wanted to to do the TBD ticket thing but I'm kind of an arrogant snot like Jack In Syracuse can attest to and just can't forego the luxury that I pay for!!! ;)

Don't praise the mods here. It's noy really work. It;s like babysitting! :lol:

I'm sure most of them are the dregs of society.

But on game day they are my brothers! BACK OFF :)

Honestly I would love to meet the peeps on 10/22 the New England game. So is there a TBD party at LOT 1 POLE 5 or what? Hammer's Lot?

What? What? What? I would love to meet some of you smarmy bastards. (Fellow Bills Fans! :( )

Nice sentiment and I'd like to add my thanks.

It's good to get these touchy feely moments out of our system before we have our first loss of the season and all hell breaks loose around here.  :)

758501[/snapback]

Good point, first botched pass and the death threats start.

Other than that, Thank you to all. (tears)

Honestly I would love to meet the peeps on 10/22 the New England game. So is there a TBD party at LOT 1 POLE 5 or what? Hammer's Lot?

What? What? What? I would love to meet some of you smarmy bastards. (Fellow Bills Fans!  :) )

759381[/snapback]

Yep, Lot 1 Pole 5 is where we meet for all home games, except the Opener, which is at Hammers Lot, the site of the big Annual TBD Home Opener Tailgate for 7 years now.