Holy Crap, Check Out what Neil Rackers can do

Stl Bills

To be honest I can't tell if this is fake, it looks pretty fake on the internet but on a high def TV it looks real as hell..............

Neil Rackers

756912[/snapback]

yah they showed that promo on "Total Access" a couple weeks ago ... if he could do that, he'd be from another planet. Methinks it's some fine video editing.

yah they showed that promo on "Total Access" a couple weeks ago ... if he could do that, he'd be from another planet.  Methinks it's some fine video editing.

756913[/snapback]

Or it could have been about the 25th take, but on TV it really does look real. I'm still pretty skeptical though.

That definately could be real ... Neil Rackers is amazing ... watch his games last year

756939[/snapback]

Neil Rackers:

• Established a new NFL record by connecting on 40 field goals in 2005, breaking the previous mark of 39 set by Miami’s Olindo Mare in 1999 and matched by St. Louis’ Jeff Wilkins in 2003.

• Selected to his first career Pro Bowl in 2005, joining Jim Bakken as the only Cardinal kickers so honored.

• Connected on 31 consecutive field goal attempts in 2005 to shatter the previous franchise record of 11 set by Bill Gramatica in 2001 (NFL record: 42 by Indy’s Mike Vanderjagt, 2002-04).

• Scored 140 points in 2005, the third-most in the NFL and a new franchise record, passing Neil O’Donoghue (1984) and Jim Bakken (1967) who both had 117 points.

• Despite not kicking off in the final five games of 2005, led the NFL with 22 touchbacks. Set the Cardinals franchise record for touchbacks in a season with 23 in 2004, the previous record was 19 set in 1997 by Joe Nedney and Kevin Butler.

• Established a new franchise record for field goal percentage (95.2), field goal attempts (42) and field goals made (40) in 2005.

Which explains why he signed a four-year extension towards the end of last season that will keep him under contract with the Cardinals through the 2009 season.

What can I say? I'm just a big Racker fan.

Gotta be edited.

Can't tell from the YouTube, but those look like long kicks, perhaps 50 yds.

There's NO way that someone, even someone EXCEPTIONALLY accurate can hit an upright from that distance more than maybe 10% of the time. Think about it - you've gotta be accurate to w/in about 2'.

To do it 4x in a row? You'd likely need over 1000 takes.

that is pretty cool, but you can definately tell that fourth kick wasn't going anywhere near the right upright, it looked more like wide left. which is probably why they zoomed in and edited a ball onto the right one. nevertheless... neil rackers is a beast of a kicker.

Great kicker but it's clearly edited and pretty easy to do. Notice that he also goes completely out of frame before he kicks the last two. The ball goes into the blue of the sky and is easily edited to a kick that hits the upright. The same with the Chris Simms video in the same series of commercials. Although that one was a little more blatant.

He is kicking from the 40 yard line which means the goal posts are 50 yards away.  Tee or no tee, no way that is real.

757085[/snapback]

I'm confused. He can't kick a 50 yarder is what you're saying?