Sigh... The boy went to Kindergarten today

SDS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy every milestone, Scott.

Every age has its challenges and rewards. Don't let them discourage you with the talk of how quickly time passes. Just enjoy today.

Took my granddaughter hiking up a mountain and canoeing in the Adirondacks a few week ago! :devil:

Rock - father of three daughters and a son, grandfather of FIVE!

Enjoy every milestone, Scott.

Every age has its challenges and rewards. Don't let them discourage you with the talk of how quickly time passes. Just enjoy today.

Took my granddaughter hiking up a mountain and canoeing in the Adirondacks a few week ago!  :)

Rock - father of three daughters and a son, grandfather of FIVE!

755752[/snapback]

You're not going anywhere are you? Because us old farts need you older farts to make us old farts seem not so old. :devil:

Great picture.

This weekend we had a neighborhood block party and my oldest had a hard time waiting in line for the waterslide and began crying. One of my smartassed neighbors said pointing to my Bills shirt -"Hey your boy is crying and football season hasn't even started!" Hopefully he'll be smarter than the old man are root for the Panthers. They do grow up quick,

Like we said, the next time we see Danny he'll be in college. I think it's coming true.

Scott great picture. You can feel Deb's pain of the thought her little boy is "all grown up"

Andrew has a litle more apprehension in his face than I think he really had, but here is my candid at the bus stop yesterday!  I should submit this one to Time/Life! :wacko:

post-1-1156853411_thumb.jpg

755004[/snapback]

Great picture Scott!

What I'm seeing in this picture is you have a child who's going to be involved in school sports. That my friend is going to be one heck of a ride for you and your wife.

My 17 year old is playing her first soccer game of the season tonight and I can't wait.