Sigh... The boy went to Kindergarten today

SDS

My daughter sent us pictures of her dorm room.  Guess whose :devil:  picture is the only one NOT on the wall. :unsure:

754106[/snapback]

You should send her a picture of you cleaning your M-16 and tell her to put THAT on the wall... right above her bed!

Anyway, since we're sharing, my oldest is going into 2nd grade and my youngest is starting nursery at the same school. Seems like they were born ten and five minutes ago. :doh:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We loaded him on the bus with his Power Ranger's backpack and lunch box and he didn't even turn around at the steps to wave...  :unsure:  Man, it seems like only yesterday I was watching playoff football while Deborah was in labor.  :devil:

Holy crap do I feel old.

754034[/snapback]

Well, given the way that things are nowadays, in another 5 1/2 years he may get involved with this.

She a cranky puss too? :devil:

Dropped my oldest off at College a couple weeks ago as well.  #2 started HS, and #3 second grade.  Damn I'm old!

754247[/snapback]

Come to think of it...she did get my temper.

Hehe...

There were some other kids with us on vacation and she beat the snot out of a four year old little boy, sending him wailing, running up the stairs. All you could hear was "SORRY, RYAN! I SORRY! COME BACK!"

I'm raising her right.

lol

We loaded him on the bus with his Power Ranger's backpack and lunch box and he didn't even turn around at the steps to wave...  :unsure:  Man, it seems like only yesterday I was watching playoff football while Deborah was in labor.  :devil:

Holy crap do I feel old.

754034[/snapback]

I feel your pain...Danny starts HS next week...maybe I'll get him a Power Ranger's backpack and lunch box....

That's why daughters are God's revenge on fathers. 

Or, as I once heard a father of 3 boys tell a father of 2 girls: "I'm so lucky, I've only got three dicks to worry about.  You've got thousands."  (That one's for you, JSP.)

That's EXACTLY the reason I'm more than happy with my 2 boys. Although I won't have daddy's little girl and my wife won't have a daughter, I'm hoping the boys marry girls who prove to be like daughters to us.

We loaded him on the bus with his Power Ranger's backpack and lunch box and he didn't even turn around at the steps to wave...  :doh:  Man, it seems like only yesterday I was watching playoff football while Deborah was in labor.  :unsure:

Holy crap do I feel old.

754034[/snapback]

how come no bills backpack ????? :devil: