Bengals Lewis Contacts Maurice Claretts' Agent

Mark VI

I can attest!  Spicoli was his idol, before there was a Spicoli! :rolleyes:

740170[/snapback]

Buftex and I worked together at a Tops Butcher counter many,many,many years ago....when Buftex had this enormous blond fro ! :lol:

He would have kept Clarett on the right path.... of destruction...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! :doh:

I bet he's looking for a signing bonus in the $5 Million range

740187[/snapback]

Nice...he only needs 10% to get out of lockup though.

Seriously, what the hell happened to the Bengals? They went and got all thug on us.

Maybe it's the name...

Ray Lewis: probably shot somebody after a Super Bowl party

Jamal Lewis: Federal drug charges, spent an offseason in jail

Marvin Lewis: trying to give every brotha' on the block a break, or attempting to re-create the "Mean Machine"...where's Burt Reynolds?

Anybody on this board from the Cincy area? How are the fans handling this? I know we'd be pissed if we were on the blotter that much.

Anybody on this board from the Cincy area?  How are the fans handling this?  I know we'd be pissed if we were on the blotter that much.

740248[/snapback]

There are more than a few of us...

I happen to live with a Bengals season ticket holder and one of my other best friends is one as well. Up to this point, they're mostly making excuses and still holding onto the "In Marvin We Trust" BS, but I'm pretty confident that when their team wins 6-8 games this year, they'll be calling for ML's head.

if Marvin Lewis got canned you'd hear all kinds of b!tching like its one step down from repealing the Emancipation Proclomation

740282[/snapback]

Sorry but this is retarded... Granted, some Bengals have gotten in trouble but Lewis is a miracle worker. He had the freakin' Bengals win a division and contending for a Super Bowl. He isn't their dad and isn't with them 24-7. They are grown men. The Cowboys weren't exactly saints but who cared. Our own Jimbo, Bruce, and others were simply better at staying out of trouble. But they won. And if Lewis was fired, everyone should complain. Because he is a damn good coach, not just because he's a black coach. B-)