Britney Spears is a moron

Albany,n.y.

Britney

not good

739591[/snapback]

Not good is right...Damn that would be annoying...I know many very cool Southern gals, but that right there is down home Louisiana trash. She CAN be super hot, and she IS super rich, but I'm not sure how long I could listen to that diarrhea flying out of her mouth.

"Huh?"

Not good is right...Damn that would be annoying...I know many very cool Southern gals, but that right there is down home Louisiana trash.  She CAN be super hot, and she IS super rich, but I'm not sure how long I could listen to that diarrhea flying out of her mouth.

"Huh?"

739652[/snapback]

I would love to put her head in my toilet the Monday after a home Bills game and flush repeatdly

i am curious if she is stoned or drunk on this video.

if that is her sober, yeah....she should be required by law to have her tubes tied.

739829[/snapback]

She is definitely completely fukked up. The video says it's X, which would explain why she is slurring practically everything and then suddenly laughing goofy. I suppose, equipped with some duct tape and one of those electric dog collars, I'd still do her. Once. :rolleyes:

She is definitely completely fukked up. The video says it's X, which would explain why she is slurring practically everything and then suddenly laughing goofy. I suppose, equipped with some duct tape and one of those electric dog collars, I'd still do her. Once. B-)

739854[/snapback]

I doubt the video really knows, but her jaw hurting is a good clue. Of course, it may just be wore out.