Camp Afternoon session report - more pics!!

Sunny warm & humid session. Definitely better execution than this morning. Sam Aiken and Josh Reed stood out among the receivers. Losman had much more zip on the ball than Nall or Holcomb. I had to leave during 11 on 11 drills to pick up my kids.

Takeo was taking part in the LB drills but he would just take the first couple of steps and not follow all the way through.

Moorman is in mid-season form - he was crushing the ball.

Pics:

Chris Kelsay

McCargo & Tripplett

Aaron Schobel

Punt Returners get ready

No Helmet pre-warmup walkthru

Takeo back on the field!

Takeo takes part in LB drill

Takeo & London watch punt drills

Schobel works thru the double team

More double team work

DLine listens for the next drill

Schobel hand slap

McCargo is next

Schobel turns the corner

Chris Kelsay turns it up

McCargo gets by

Pass is almost blocked

Shaud Williams takes it wide

Sunny warm & humid session.  Definitely better execution than this morning.  Sam Aiken and Josh Reed stood out among the receivers.  Losman had much more zip on the ball than Nall or Holcomb.  I had to leave during 11 on 11 drills to pick up my kids.

Takeo was taking part in the LB drills but he would just take the first couple of steps and not follow all the way through.

Pics:

Chris Kelsay

McCargo & Tripplett

Aaron Schobel

Punt Returners get ready

No Helmet pre-warmup walkthru

Takeo back on the field!

Takeo takes part in LB drill

Takeo & London watch punt drills

Schobel works thru the double team

More double team work

DLine listens for the next drill

Schobel hand slap

McCargo is next

Schobel turns the corner

Chris Kelsay turns it up

McCargo gets by

Pass is almost blocked

Shaud Williams takes it wide

731048[/snapback]

Nice info. Did you happen to see how Willis looked today?

Nice pix, Jay. Just curious, in the first photo there's a guy standing behind Kelsay wearing a hat. Is he our new strength and conditioning coach?

731065[/snapback]

New diet consultant...

Sunny warm & humid session.  Definitely better execution than this morning.  Sam Aiken and Josh Reed stood out among the receivers.  Losman had much more zip on the ball than Nall or Holcomb.  I had to leave during 11 on 11 drills to pick up my kids.

731048[/snapback]

Waiting for all the anti-Reed comments.......its going to take awhile to shake his image, but he turned in a fine season last year

Waiting for all the anti-Reed comments.......its going to take awhile to shake his image, but he turned in a fine season last year

731068[/snapback]

I agree. I thought he did the best job of all of our receivers last year in getting open in zone coverage. He also dropped a few but nothing like the year before. I was happy to see him brought back but I can't say I think he or Price were worth what they signed for.

Nice info. Did you happen to see how Willis looked today?

731052[/snapback]

He looked quick.

Another thing I noticed - LOTS of 2 TE, 2 WR, single back sets in the 11 on 11 drills today. The TEs were moving around alot to disguise what would end up being the strong side.

We really appreciate the reports coming from camp.

Kelsay looks pretty lean in the pics. He looks similar in size to Schobel. How is his speed/ strength looking?

I think the LDE will be an important position to watch in camp.

We talk of not having had a QB since Kelly, a TE since Riemersma (at least) but we haven't had solid play from LDE since Hansen.

thanks

Man, this is the most thin I have ever seen the Bills in awhile.  No Mike Williams, Adams, Pat Williams, Bennie Anderson, Ted Washington.....

Its been awhile, not many fat guys, if any.

731095[/snapback]

Kelsay looks anorexic thin!

Sweet pics, Jay!  Thanks for sharing them.  BTW, what camera you using?

731216[/snapback]

Olympus C-4000 Zoom. I've actually got the resolution down pretty low for these. I just wish it had a better zoom, it's only 3x optical.

I agree. I thought he did the best job of all of our receivers last year in getting open in zone coverage. He also dropped a few but nothing like the year before. I was happy to see him brought back but I can't say I think he or Price were worth what they signed for.

731084[/snapback]

Reed could be a pleasant surprise this year, especially to his many detractors. I think that his confidence was so shaken early on in his career that he had a tough time recovering. He had some high profile drops, something he had never done in his career before and so had little experience in having to deal with it, shake it off and get it done. Maybe, the confidence injection from having a decent year and a new contract will help him reach his potential.

Maybe.

Gotta love camp, where all things are still possible.