• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ajzepp, and his TERRORIST thread about soccer, um, kickball. :rolleyes:

723997[/snapback]

:)

At least I'm among distinguished company! :P

Hey, that thread helped me get over 1000 posts.  :rolleyes:

724102[/snapback]

YEAH! And it was full of wit, humor, and....well....some damn good lookin' people!!! :)

Annoying?

It is all relative, isn't it? To annoy in the modern age is only the ability to cut throught the dank sludge of irrelevancy with acerbic wit and aplomb.

Where is that Ultra Lacan dude anyway?

Annoying?

It is all relative, isn't it? To annoy in the modern age is only the ability to cut throught the dank sludge of irrelevancy with acerbic wit and aplomb.

Where is that Ultra Lacan dude anyway?

724137[/snapback]

Eggs, you annoy me.

Gotta be me.  Has to be.

723957[/snapback]

How could it be you? You're the new leader down at PPP. (Unbelievably, Ed was right.)

I think the Mandy Moore kid is pretty annoying. Give it up already, loser.

Damn, Tommy you's that big burly feller? :)

Note: Bib is in front, yes?

725373[/snapback]

Yes, BiB's in front, in the white shirt. I'm the big guy in back whose face you can't see...not the big black guy that looks like he could bench press a gay-ass Fit...but the only pasty white guy in the picture that looks like he could even think of surviving ten seconds in the ring with the big black guy...

How could it be you?  You're the new leader down at PPP.  (Unbelievably, Ed was right.)

I think the Mandy Moore kid is pretty annoying.  Give it up already, loser.

725376[/snapback]

Ed also thinks he's "metro-funky" and bought a styling car. Ed's clearly on the roof and not coming down.

BTW...Mandy Moore thinks that Mandy Moore kid is kind of cute...

Ed also thinks he's "metro-funky" and bought a styling car.  Ed's clearly on the roof and not coming down.
Metro-funky??? Did he really say that? And isn't that grounds for being banned from TSW?

BTW...Mandy Moore thinks that Mandy Moore kid is kind of cute...

725382[/snapback]

Don't.....don't encourage him.

Yes, BiB's in front, in the white shirt.  I'm the big guy in back whose face you can't see...not the big black guy that looks like he could bench press a gay-ass Fit...but the only pasty white guy in the picture that looks like he could even think of surviving ten seconds in the ring with the big black guy...

725381[/snapback]

I am peeking over Paul and standing next to R. Rich. The wonderful Mrs. KRC is to my left.