Most ANNOYING TBDer

R. Rich

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to why the wonderful red-headed nymphomaniac Mrs. Crap Throwing Monkey isn't in there...did she just do a better job of hiding than I did?

725430[/snapback]

IIRC, she was not feeling well and you took her home at half-time.

Yeah.  Don't you remember her going to CVS to get something since she wasn't feeling well?  I gave her my employee discount card, so that she could save a few pennies.

725439[/snapback]

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. You've got to realize that my wife not feeling well is a very common occurrence (had to take her to the ER on July 4th for a herniated disk...and badly !@#$ed up my knee carrying her to the car), so all the incidents tend to blend together after a while...

I thought so, but I wasn't sure.  You've got to realize that my wife not feeling well is a very common occurrence (had to take her to the ER on July 4th for a herniated disk...and badly !@#$ed up my knee carrying her to the car), so all the incidents tend to blend together after a while...

725442[/snapback]

Maybe she needs some distance from you, to cure her of her many, uh......"accidents".

Come to think of it, she did flinch that one time when you moved...

Maybe she needs some distance from you, to cure her of her many, uh......"accidents". 

Come to think of it, she did flinch that one time when you moved...

725469[/snapback]

Don't even joke. She bruises so easily, she wakes up in the morning black-and-blue from where the damn cats have walked over her in the middle of the night. (She actually can't take the steroids she was prescribed for her back; it'll make her a functional hemophiliac). I have a healthy fear of taking her to the ER someday, having them see the bruises on her legs, and calling the cops on me no questions asked.

In fact, the only reason it didn't happen LAST time I took her to the ER was because she told them it wasn't me.

Don't even joke.  She bruises so easily, she wakes up in the morning black-and-blue from where the damn cats have walked over her in the middle of the night.  (She actually can't take the steroids she was prescribed for her back; it'll make her a functional hemophiliac).  I have a healthy fear of taking her to the ER someday, having them see the bruises on her legs, and calling the cops on me no questions asked.

In fact, the only reason it didn't happen LAST time I took her to the ER was because she told them it wasn't me.

725509[/snapback]

Damn, and I thought Psycho Ward 86 bruised easily. If she got bruises from where Damien (our cat) walks on us during the night, I'd probably be in prison now.

I am peeking over Paul and standing next to R. Rich. The wonderful Mrs. KRC is to my left.

725393[/snapback]

I have had the honor of meeting Ken, no party is complete without the Mr. Flowers, but I have never met Tom. Can't remember if Bib came to the last two tailgates...

BTW, Tom you coming this year???

I have had the honor of meeting Ken, no party is complete without the Mr. Flowers, but I have never met Tom. Can't remember if Bib came to the last two tailgates...

725514[/snapback]

Mr AND Mrs Flowers you meant, right?

725514[/snapback]

Nope. My sister's wedding is that weekend.

At least...I think it's that weekend. I'm not sure. Anyone know when my sister's getting married? :)

I thought so, but I wasn't sure.  You've got to realize that my wife not feeling well is a very common occurrence (had to take her to the ER on July 4th for a herniated disk...and badly !@#$ed up my knee carrying her to the car), so all the incidents tend to blend together after a while...

725442[/snapback]

That's the difference between a man with a car and a guy who drives a Fit. If you drove a Fit, you wouldn't be carrying your wife. You'd be sashaying your partner, Maurice.

But at least I'd be "metro-funky"...

725526[/snapback]

Yeah, but it's not all it's cracked up to be because from what I can tell, being metro-funky apparently also means you'd have to bump your own dead threads once everyone starts ignoring you.

Yeah, but it's not all it's cracked up to be because from what I can tell, being metro-funky apparently also means you'd have to bump your own dead threads once everyone starts ignoring you.

725529[/snapback]

Obviously, you drive an American car.

Is this the part now where I make fun of your interest in lizards?

I'd have voted for you...except you're just not important enough to annoy me.  Frankly, I don't even give you a second thought.  Diving spaghetti-slurping greaseball mother!@#$er...

725621[/snapback]

I didn't know there were "important" people on this message board.

Nevertheless, I would have voted for you but your posts on the PPP board make up for your annoyingness :)

I didn't know there were "important" people on this message board.

Nevertheless, I would have voted for you but your posts on the PPP board make up for your annoyingness  :)

725625[/snapback]

Your vote count for annoyance, will, undoubtedly rise after this post. ;):lol:

Well, I figure I'm gonna drive my car to Tom's house so he can j---k off on my car, because in every post he seems to get a tad too excited about it. ;)

Then, I'll drive out to LA, so Mark can then add his "stuff" as well. I would hop out to LA first, but I'm afraid Tom might catch something from LA (HERPES)

I've never seen two grown men whine and B word about a car so much. :)

Hey Tom, is your Prius ready to explode, or is it a different model?

Nothing personal, but Pyrite Gals posts remind me of my freshman year science teacher. A bunch of run-on sentences that dont make any sense. Not to mention he rambles on and on. He needs to adopt the K.I.S.S. method. Keep it simple stupid.

Well, I figure I'm gonna drive my car to Tom's house so he can j---k off on my car, because in every post he seems to get a tad too excited about it.  :lol:

Then, I'll drive out to LA, so Mark can then add his "stuff" as well. I would hop out to LA first, but I'm afraid Tom might catch something from LA (HERPES)

I've never seen two grown men whine and B word about a car so much.  :)

WAAAAAAH! The Crap Throwing Monkey's picking on my gay-ass metro-funky car! ;)

Ed, when's the last time you didn't post about your car? You've been bragging about that thing almost non-stop since you overpaid for it. We're not the ones obsessed with it.

Hey Tom, is your Prius ready to explode, or is it a different model?

725745[/snapback]

Someday you're going to realize that this line of "defense" really doesn't have any legs. To me, it's not a end-all, be-all, metro-funky "It's not American, so it's God's gift to automotive technology" statement of my ultimate validation in life. It's just a damn car.

Someday you're going to realize that this line of "defense" really doesn't have any legs.  To me, it's not a end-all, be-all, metro-funky "It's not American, so it's God's gift to automotive technology" statement of my ultimate validation in life.  It's just a damn car.

725766[/snapback]

You do know a part on the Prius was recalled, right? :)

You've brought up the Fit much more than I have!  ;)

:)

725771[/snapback]

I toss out drive-by snide remarks about your gay car. It's like referring to VABills' resemblance to a lawn gnome: it's an entertaining exercise to see how many different ways in how many different contexts I can make snide remarks, but it's not important.

You, on the other hand, started a nineteen-page thread on how your 110-hp car could beat a Mustang GT in a street race...hell, I've seen you start THREE threads about your car so far, two of which were deleted after you couldn't take the heat of being told that your car is, in fact, gay. You're constantly indulging in the BF-ian stragety of "picking at it so it doesn't heal", because you love the attention. Which is, in fact, one of the few things gayer than your car. :lol:

I'm curious as to why the wonderful red-headed nymphomaniac Mrs. Crap Throwing Monkey isn't in there...did she just do a better job of hiding than I did?

725430[/snapback]

Speaking of missing folks, where is VABills? Is he standing under a stool or something?